Why do you still post here?
7108   131

• Global Moderators

Honestly.

I haven't been an active member in two years, so I can't really speak to the community. I loved this place, but...

Is it just me? I have seen literally scores of "this place has changed" or "this place (other negative adjectives etc.)" posted over the years, but I still found positive reasons to post here. I'm pretty much drawing blank now, other than a handful of people here I love and it would hurt my heart if they weren't easy to reach.i

In other words, tell me why I shouldn't give up on this board. :(

Play me at Hearthstone!
    SwimOdin#1483

• Banned

Because I'm back here now? And you love me I know that for a fact. :3

Also you should add me on facebook/steam/bnet if you have anything of that nature OdinSenpai. :D

You were always my favorite modenator

SwimOdin said:

In other words, tell me why I shouldn't give up on this board. :(

because even a broke clock is right twice a day. -_-

because you're a mod.

because people apparently miss you.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Because you miss banning me. :)

Though in truth I know it won't be around much longer. The powers that be clearly want this place gone so the revolution can be Twitterized.

• Banned

I can not tell you how many people have asked me if I have seen or hear from Odin in the short time I've been back... it's alot of people.

• SwimElder Banned

Give it up.

This place is like a crack house.

Take a big hit of IB baby.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Global Moderators

I miss you guys too. I really do.

Play me at Hearthstone!
    SwimOdin#1483

• Thunder Goddess

I really don't know.I have no clue as to why I'm here. In fact, I have no clue as to how I got here in the first place. I've always been so far out of the desired demographic that I'm surprised that [as] hasn't either taken out a restraining order or hired a hit man to get rid of me for messing up their numbers.

Be that as it may, I have absolutely no clue, and I should probably find a more productive way to spend my time.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

You should at least post here semi-occasionally. You have been here so long and so influential you are like one of our founding fathers or some such shit.

• Banned

There was an odd sense of community and comradery in the boards, but it's gone. It's never coming back.

Pull the plug. It's terminal.

• Banned

You guys are so melodramatic over a message board. It's pretty ridiculous.

• Swimuminati

I can't answer why you shouldn't give up on the boards...your call...I, though, keep coming back 'cause I grew up here and even if it has diminished in scale and some of the things I loved have changed, it'll still be a nice corner of the interwebs to come back to for the lulz...

• SwimParagon

We've still got a decent mix of serious and silly, and I can't think of any other message board that mixes the two in the same subfolder. I know of plenty of boards that have a "for funsies" section, but it's always the same forum games and mainly just derp. Here? Insanity at its finest, with inteligent threads sprinkled in. And, yeah, there's a few users I'd miss. So... welcome back! I think.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Global Moderators

Daosguard said:

You guys are so melodramatic over a message board. It's pretty ridiculous.

Believe me, I have always thought this type of thing was melodramatic too. I never felt like this thing was valid, for 13 years. I don't know how to feel now.

Play me at Hearthstone!
    SwimOdin#1483

• Banned

Eh, I think it boils down to the number of eccentric people that this place draws in. You don't find such a mixture in most places on the internet. It wouldn't be as interesting to me if people here were not a little melodramatic at the least. I do think the calls for "the boards are dying the end is neigh!" are wrong and have been going on as long as I've been here actually since 2004.

• SwimNinja

Too much time spent here to toss it all away, and this is the only place where I still have a private identity.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

E_NAYD said:

Because you miss banning me. :)

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Have a few loyal fans here. This place keeps my brain occupied between tours.

CV01

• IB Banned

Odin you are the one true mod we need. A mod that held title of admin for even a breif time is more than we need. That and I miss teabagggin yo elite body in H3. Also you owe me sum diablo 3 gamin time after i gotcha those 30 or something paragon levels

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

Lol you said comrad

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

You don't love me or LB...you ginger bastard...I've missed you

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!