8th grader wins middle school's slam poetry contest... "It's time to act like a woman"
222   12

• Banned

http://www.cringechannel.com/2016/07/24/video-8th-grader-wins-slam-poetry-with-privilege-poem/

Wtf are people teaching kids these days? And why the f**k is this kid wearing pink shoes? Young man I have nothing against pink shoes, but that looks hideous with everything else you are wearing. If you are going to make a bold statement like wearing pink shoes.... then do it right.

Elementary school education is going down the drain.

• Banned

Apparently so... I had no idea it was this bad already. I thought this kind of stupidity and indoctrination wasn't occurring until College or at least highschool.

• SwimSage Banned

Some of the shit I've heard my cousin tell me his teacher says, I remember thinking WTF are they teaching these kids.

It's as if they aren't even reading the academic textbooks written by dispassionate, erudite scholars anymore. Instead they're being educated by goons on Instagram and all the Fox News demagogues.

• Banned

Liberals have complete control of the education system and this is the kind of brainwashing they submit kids to.

• Banned

Apparently there is a huge push against the "threat of cyber bullying" as well these days with tremendous amounts of high-budget short films about the subject being shown in schools...

• Banned

In 10 years their Chinese competitors are going to eat them alive. These kids aren't going to be able to emotionally cope with how apathetic the world is to their feelings.

• Banned

Yeah because they use school for what it is actually supposed to be for.... learning important studies that are actually relevant to a career path.

• Banned

I kind of feel like we deserve to lose our standard of living at times. Like if you're teaching kids shit that's this worthless then you're not supposed to prosper as a society when they grow up and try to go to work and can't do anything useful except cry and talk about their self-loathing and pre-programmed guilt.

• Banned

It is important for children to be taught compassion, understanding, and tolerance. But this is not that, it is literally guilt and shame about one's own race or identity. It is not right, and should not be part of a school curriculum or endorsed as extra-curricular activities.

• Special Snowflake

This was more beautiful than Minecon.

Memento Mori