4

Im tires of dumb broke lame ass men
380   19

  • Banned
    1

    Im realizing why 50 shades was so popular. Its not the bsdm. There was barely any of that. That man was smart, didnt play games, was direct and hard working. Basically a f**king fantasy these days.


  • IB
    0

    get out of my car.

    whatevah..


  • Banned
    0

    I know that feels.


  • SwimNinja
    3

    Then stop going after those types of men maybe.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • Banned
    0

    Philosipher_Stoned said:

    get out of my car.

    I can walk the rest of the way.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    It was also highly unrealistic. 27, billionaire, master pianist, single, fluent in French, and still single? Bitch, please.

    Memento Mori


  • Banned
    0

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    Then stop going after those types of men maybe.

    I should find one whose all messed up on disability that no one else wants.


  • Banned
    0

    bnmjv said:

    It was also highly unrealistic. 27, billionaire, master pianist, single, fluent in French, and still single? Bitch, please.

    He wasn't really single. He had live in lovers. I think he knew mandarin, too


  • SwimNinja
    2

    Fuggsational said:

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    Then stop going after those types of men maybe.

    I should find one whose all messed up on disability that no one else wants.

    alt text

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • SwimDandy Banned
    4

    Princes go after princesses.

    Figure it out.

    Oops


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Funny, I married one of those. And now we live about 100 miles apart - it's the only way we can get along.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    I think what you need is a nice big green Leek.

    CV01


  • SwimNinja
    1

    leeks > men

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • Banned
    1

    "Hardworking" = Millionaire for no reason while still finding the time to put clothes pins on my nipples all day.


  • Banned
    0

    E_NAYD said:

    "Hardworking" = Millionaire for no reason while still finding the time to put clothes pins on my nipples all day.

    He pretty much worked non stop.


  • Banned
    0

    Fuggsational said:

    E_NAYD said:

    "Hardworking" = Millionaire for no reason while still finding the time to put clothes pins on my nipples all day.

    He pretty much worked non stop.

    That must have been a boring movie then.


  • Banned
    0

    E_NAYD said:

    Fuggsational said:

    E_NAYD said:

    "Hardworking" = Millionaire for no reason while still finding the time to put clothes pins on my nipples all day.

    He pretty much worked non stop.

    That must have been a boring movie then.

    He was interrupted with important phone calls and rushing to his office every other page.


  • Banned
    0

    Fuggsational said:

    E_NAYD said:

    Fuggsational said:

    E_NAYD said:

    "Hardworking" = Millionaire for no reason while still finding the time to put clothes pins on my nipples all day.

    He pretty much worked non stop.

    That must have been a boring movie then.

    He was interrupted with important phone calls and rushing to his office every other page.

    In other words in the real world he would have been too tired to engage in 3 hours of zipper whipping with his mediocre broad in the evenings. That's the way the story works in real life, when guys who work all the time are exhausted and quietly resentful of their 3rd place trophy's expectations. Actually in real life the way the story would have worked is he'd dump his mediocre broad for the Margot Robbie worthy of his income and the main character spends her evenings dropping off his suits at the Chinese laundry adjacent to his office.


  • Banned
    0

    You're way too old to still believe in fairy tales.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


Log in to reply