Let's talk about Terminator Genesys for a sec ...
164   4

I wasn't disappointed with the previous one , it delivered on what it promised and delivered a new terminator, for a new generation. What a lot of people failed to realize is that there were plot holes on purpose because it was intended to be a trilogy , a trilogy which a year ago looked like it had a fair chance of happening , but not so much anymore. The studio had faith enough to release the first one, but that faith quickly waned when it didn't do it's projected numbers . A little bit was restored however , when the international market brought those numbers up considerably. The continuations ( not sequels , since it's all supposed to be all a continuous story. ) were still being optioned as late as a few months ago .

Until this happened

Emilia clarke , who played Sarah Connor , made the decision to walk. Apparently , she wasn't happy with how the first one did Either that or she just got tired of waiting to see if another got made, Either way , she left , which pretty much leaves things up in the air at this point.

It's a shame honestly , i don't think they're going to pursue it now that one of their leads walked off the project. I can hold on to hope , but i don't think i'm gonna get to see them tie up those loose ends.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Other Anime

I actually thought Genesys wasn't too bad of a movie. Wasn't great, but I feel like it was a good popcorn flick that paid homage to the first two movies rather than try to retread over the Salvation future plot and wasn't as bland as Rise of the Machines.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

All fair points. It wasn't the greatest but it had its merits . Instead of going through the motions , and being the same movie for a fourth time, they actually did something different with it , The prospect of a T-1800 alone would have been enough to bring me back.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Haven't seen any of the new terminators.

Can't really improve on the originals.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.