I miss playing sports...
207   10

• Banned

Especially Soccer, Baseball, and Wrestling. :(

• Swimuminati

do you have physical problems which prevent you from doing such things?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimLegend

But you really only miss wrestling, right?

Oh bother...

• Babbling

Wresting seems right up your alley. Grappling is such a healthy way to keep your thighs strong.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

do you have physical problems which prevent you from doing such things?

I'm too overweight at this point... Not that I'm obese either just terribly out of shape. Being kinda isolated, and depressed haven't helped my body at all.

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

But you really only miss wrestling, right?

Lol no, though I do enjoy pinning other guys down. :P

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Wresting seems right up your alley. Grappling is such a healthy way to keep your thighs strong.

I have a wrestlers/soccer players frame in alot of respect. I have a wide torso somewhat, and really big muscular legs. Not that my upper body is weak though.

I can kick a soccer ball or foot ball almost two high school football field lengths.... or at least I used to be able too... :(

I don't. They were repetitive. It's fun to shoot a basketball around every once in a while I guess.

• Banned

I dunno... I enjoyed hanging out with other guys, and the physical activity, plus I'm competitive and my brain loves strategy.

• Banned

It's the same reason I like competitive video games and esports.