Managed to avoid the heat wave so far this summer
118   9

(Hair blows dramatically with the air conditioning)

• Banned

I wish I could... being southern sucks sometimes when it comes to the weather. >_<

I would never live down there.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

It is not as bad as alot of people think... some places are pretty progressive... well for the south. And alot are not boring either, I live in one of the better cities in the south. We are a technology, and space program hub, as well as an engineering and computer tech town.

I dislike the humidity.

• Banned

The humidity and heat is pretty awful sometimes yeah... I remember going to boyscout camp and being so f**king hot all the time... only thing I hated about being in scouting.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

This so much but it has everything to do with the insects and nothing to do with
    politics or beauty cuz the South has some really stunning places

Oh bother...

Yeah I'm not tryna wake up with stink bugs on my ceiling.

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

This so much but it has everything to do with the insects and nothing to do with
    politics or beauty cuz the South has some really stunning places

Growing up at least half my childhood in Tennessee, the Smokey Mountains are some of the most beautiful sights on earth I think, The mist that hangs over them especially is like magical. :P

Alabama's trees are unbelievably beautiful too, most in the fall. So many different colors and thick woods to appreciate.

We have alot of insects though... I hated going camping and having to clean tents out of spiders and centipedes all the time... made me so paranoid sometimes lol