Ever left your keys in the car?
822   22

• Banned

No...no I haven't and I can't understand how that happens....you turn off the car, keys in you hand, open the door, keys still in your hand, get out of the car....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimSuperStar

I've dropped em' in the seat to be exact. I think it was because I went to grab something else. That was about over a decade ago...Back when I was going to college.

Actually, the other day at the doctors office I nearly did that, I used to have a car that had a radio that would keep going after you shut off the engine. It would only shut off once the driver or passenger door (it was a minivan BTW) was opened.

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Banned

Yes.... several times. And locked myself out or run down my battery sometimes. I think it may be the ADHD sometimes. I've gotten better about it after having been traumatized about it. :(

• SwimHero

i have.
    though that was in my old car where i could easily break into it

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

I live in a place where you can just leave your keys in your car and not have to worry about it

• Swimuminati

I've only done that during one year of my life....it happened four or five times in that year...I couldn't explain it....looking back, it was a rough year all around

• Banned

I've not locked the keys in the car, but i have left them in the car. My new car doesn't even require the key to be put into an ignition switch. I just push a button.

POOP

• SwimIcon

just once. i was seventeen at the time. it only took the one time.

• Banned

I've gotten out of my car with it still running because I don't lock my front door if I'm just running to the store. Came back like 8 hours later, car still running.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Good thing that high horse of yours doesn't need keys

• ShoeHands

You obviously aren't ingesting enough chemicals.

It only happened to me once. I was sitting in my car listening to the radio while on my lunch break and I completely forgot that I left them in the ignition

• Banned

poofytang said:

Good thing that high horse of yours doesn't need keys

Neither does your v****a but people dont seem to have a problem getting in

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimLegend

No, but it's easier to do now that I have a keyless ignition.

09/13/03

• Banned

I'm so beyond slút shaming girly

I do it when I get distracted grabbing other things, which may or may not be innuendo. Or sometimes if I'm only briefly getting out, reflexes still lock the door despite not needing to and not grabbing the keys.

I've taken to carrying a spare in my pocket, just to prevent this problem.

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

Yeah I've done it a few times. Awful feeling.

• SwimComrad

Not since I've owned a car that I primarily lock with the alarm activation thing on my key ring.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimSuperHero

FieryDoom said:

I've not locked the keys in the car, but i have left them in the car. My new car doesn't even require the key to be put into an ignition switch. I just push a button.

My car is like that too.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

One minute youre on the road and then next youre in some ones house
    thats bad drive through manners by them

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

Gammenon said:

Not since I've owned a car that I primarily lock with the alarm activation thing on my key ring.

I lost my alarm thing.