Guys and Gals... have you ever been aroused by male musk?
615   23

• Banned

I included this question on my survey. It is by far the one I am most curious in...

Obviously there are limits, but have you ever found a guy's body odor to be arousing or attractive? Some guys even have a certain musky smell after washing... even though it's faint.

• Banned

Not really tripping because shitposting is what we do, but your questions kinda fall into the same realm, so as not to be lumped in with Zeni or Fuggz or Viper, mayhaps you simply expound on one thread.

Now don't misunderstand, if spamming under the guise of being active is your goal, then I'll no further intrude, but I'm just skeptical about this being in the name of education.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

This particular post isn't for my assignment... I'm just generally curious. I don't see how this any more of "shitpost" than most of the other stuff posted here....

Maybe you can educate me on what I should be posting about though? I mean I don't understand internet elitism to be quite honest, I think people with that mindset are somewhat silly...

• Banned

POOP

• SwimParagon

Musk? Not really. That tells me he didn't shower. >.>

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Not surprising, alot of my friends say no when I ask them.... although a surprising amount of my girlfriends and gay friends seem to like this stuff... I'm kind of indifferent most of the time lol. So I'm just curious.

• Banned

It's not any more of a shitpost....I tried carefully to make that clear.....I'm just saying that maybe so many threads on one particular subject aren't exactly needed......As I said in my first reply....I'll not intrude further despite your motives, I was genuinely curious and though you may have been unaware.

• Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Musk? Not really. That tells me he didn't shower. >.>

Some guys have musk when they are dirty, but still have a faint smell that's unique even when clean... Alot of people like the later but not the former it seems based on what I've heard haha.

• Swimuminati

i'm turned off by the word "musk"

• Banned

This is the only topic I made specifically about this subject? It was one question in my other.... and that was for school not really in depth discussion of one topic. I'm not offended just concerned as to why you would think that.... I'm not really that obsessive about such stuff. Just bored and curious. Sorry if that offends.

• Banned

Mixboy said:

Ok, how about body odor then?

• Banned

SandStone said:

Just bored and curious.

That's the only thing I needed to know.

• Babbling

Musk Ox stink glands used to be a main ingredient in some colognes. That shit stinks like old grandpa.

• Swimuminati

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

odor doesn't sound too good either....maybe scent

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Musk Ox stink glands used to be a main ingredient in some colognes. That shit stinks like old grandpa.

Haha.... I think I just threw up a little... especially "old grandpa" D:

• SwimSage Banned

No.

• Banned

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

There we go, yeah i suppose scent is more accurate.... I have heard alot of people can be aroused by or comforted by their partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/mate's (or what ever romantic partner's) scent. I dunno where I stand with it, but I understand it I guess.

• Swimuminati

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

There we go, yeah i suppose scent is more accurate.... I have heard alot of people can be aroused by or comforted by their partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/mate's (or what ever romantic partner's) scent. I dunno where I stand with it, but I understand it I guess.

yeah, I watched some show where they broke it down.... the chemical side of attraction or something like that...

made me think that if they ever really figured it out they could actually make people fall in love like cupid or something...

• Banned

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

yeah, I watched some show where they broke it down.... the chemical side of attraction or something like that...

made me think that if they ever really figured it out they could actually make people fall in love like cupid or something...

Yes, there is some science to it and the way the brain reacts to certain scents, sometimes it arousal especially for faint but masculine scents. And alot of men are attracted to the sweet smell that many grills put off. Alot of scent is coupled with emission of pheromones too, so there is probably a neurological association between the two for alot of people.

• Swimuminati

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

SandStone said:

Mixboy said:

Yes, there is some science to it and the way the brain reacts to certain scents, sometimes it arousal especially for faint but masculine scents. And alot of men are attracted to the sweet smell that many grills put off. Alot of scent is coupled with emission of pheromones too, so there is probably a neurological association between the two for alot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JBOH871DGs

• Babbling

I just got done smelling my friend's underwear. Does that count?