MOrbid curiosity
2227   60

• Banned

Is my name abrasive on sight to those of you who don't know me.....I'm an asshole to a few poster here but I've ignored the vast majority of them for my sanity's sake.

Though I do get, the irony of my name "cyberbully" may discourage people from realizing I'm not just trolling for the lulz.

Not to say I won't troll for the lulz, but that's mainly reserved for Fuggz and Packard.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

• SwimSage Banned

You do scare me but it's because I found out you're black, not the name.

• Banned

POOP

• Banned

Now see, Doomer.....I know this....You were here with me back in my GASD days.....I know you don't give a shit, but now that we are all lumped in together, I figure I have to realize some posters are hypersensitive. It's why the Pillowfort even existed.

• SwimHero

it really doesnt seem all that welcoming.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

As opposed to Buddy? or just in general?

i did nominate you for biggest douche in the universe last year.

but...apparently you didn't even make runner up.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Not really. I just figured you wanted to run the internet block.

• Banned

I'm hardly the biggest, but thank you for the consideration.

• Babbling

It's a lie. You're not a bully you're just a fat white keyboard warrior nerd who gets his jollies off by reaching out across the interwebs and touching our feels.

• Banned

Shut up haole

it's too bad too.

at least 3rd place was a 50$ off shakey's pizza.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Sometimes i get bothered when i see your posts, but only because i dont think you've read my fanfictions yet.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

Shakey's still exists?

sure do.

mostly west i think.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

Sometimes i get bothered when i see your posts, but only because i dont think you've read my fanfictions yet.

I did not.....Not because I dislike you, but because my attention span is shit.

• Manowarrior

CyberBully360 said:

It's why the Pillowfort even existed.

The what now?

Anyway, on the old boards, I'm thinking the name PsychoticCyberBully did make me wary of you until I found out it was you. Then I figured that one of the mods in the mod thread called you a psychotic cyber bully when you asked about a ban, and thus the origin of that name. Am I on the right track there?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Manowarrior

discolemonade said:

it's too bad too.

at least 3rd place was a 50$ off shakey's pizza.

$50? Damn, how f**king expensive is a Shakey's pizza anyway?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

CyberBully360 said:

It's why the Pillowfort even existed.

The what now?

Anyway, on the old boards, I'm thinking the name PsychoticCyberBully did make me wary of you until I found out it was you. Then I figured that one of the mods in the mod thread called you a psychotic cyber bully when you asked about a ban, and thus the origin of that name. Am I on the right track there?

Nah, it was about SodaKandy calling me a bully after she got banned for posting pics of my kids.....I didn't dedicate to the name right then though, just made the alt......It was when Poet called me a monster for pointing out his hipocrisy that I decided to run with it.

• Banned

I know, bro, but peeps online need to calm the f**k down, I mean, any of these dumb ass trolls on here are just looking to get you riled up so their ego can bust a nut. If you call me a fag and I call you a motherf**ker, is that something to really get all f**king pissed off about? At the end of the day, or whenever it is your away from your screen, do you think about all the dumb asses here and think how much you hate them?

Well, I sure don't, and I'm sure you don't either, but f**king people need to get their heads on their shoulders right and figure out this stupid on-line life isn't real life. This stupid board, or any other board online is just fun and entertainment. Are there some cringe worthy f**k on here? Yup. But I know a lot of cringe worthy f**ks irl too, and as long as they don't come over to my house and start shit, I ain't got a problem with them being cringe worthy f**ks.

tl;dr people need to take a chill pill.

POOP