4

Sick homophobic fuck pours boiling water on his girlfriend's son in Georgia...
415   19

  • Banned
    3

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497530/Get-house-gay-Man-48-arrested-pouring-boiling-water-girlfriend-s-son-lover-lay-bed-leaving-one-coma.html

    I don't often post shit like this on the internet, but this so f**king outrageous I had to say something.

    I want to put some stuff in perspective for people who say "gays have it so easy now" and "there is no more real gay hate" in the U.S.

    I read so many of these kinds of hate crimes foisted upon LGBT people almost every week, this sort of attitude towards gay people is still VERY prevalent in this country. And so many are being attacked and harmed physically, emotionally, and even sexually still.

    Don't get me wrong, we have indeed made alot of progress in tolerance towards people like myself. But there is still too much of this out there in this country and elsewhere in the world.

    Do not buy in to the idea that life is now comfy and cosey all over the place if you come out or dare to be open about being gay. Especially in places like many parts of the south and mid-west where millions are still vehemently anti-gay.

    This hate is not acceptable for our society, it helps no one. I don't give a shit if you believe in God or not, that is not an excuse for trying to murder someone. I am tolerant of others and their beliefs and compassionate for many different views. But I draw the line when you hurt others or take the freedom of others because you feel they are less than human. You are the one that is less than human! Your hate is what is wrong with our world, not who people have sex with, or take as a mate. You are sick, especially your inability to change your mind.


  • Banned
    1

    When asked if he was sorry by reporters, he said "Ah they'll be ok it's just a little hot water on them"


  • Check It Out!
    0

    Thats f**ked up. That dude should have his dick cut off and shoved up his ass.


  • Banned
    1

    They weren't even having sex or anything when he did this... They were just sleeping next to eachother.... they passed out from exhaustion after coming home from the mediocre labor intensive job they work together at a wear house. Like seriously wtf? How cruel can you be? Is this really the mindset people have? I don't see how they think God or whoever could condone this sort of thing. This is not ancient times when gays were stoned to death in some parts. Or blasted from the heavens by God (allegedly btw).

    If this is what God wants us to do to each other then I don't want any part of this, people can not claim that we have a loving Creator and Father in heaven and then so blatantly try to kill each other like this. Where is the compassion and tolerance?


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    Pretty f**ked up. If this was a bible thumper thing, super hypocritical as well.


  • Banned
    1

    I don't understand why it should matter who you stick your dick into as long as its a consenting adult. These f**kers are nuts.

    POOP


  • Banned
    1

    There are many mixed messages in the Bible, which is one reason I don't believe strictly in most parts of it. I think man had too much hand in writing most of it, and likely perverted the message that any loving God would bestow to man. I feel this way because Jesus himself said:

    Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

    Jesus was about trying to help and understand people, he forgave even those he reportedly did not approve of and was not afraid to associate or hang with those that were considered wicked or sinful at the time. He was a kind loving man, even if you are not religious much like me. I think everyone can agree Jesus would never have done this to anyone, even if you don't think he was the Son of God or whatever. It is hard to argue against many of his teachings and ideas. It puts things in perspective. So many men want to read something and adhere to it strictly to justify their own feelings of hate or fear. What they do not understand is that because we have free will, it is ultimately up to us to how to behave. If there is a God, it is impossible to think that he ultimately did not leave how to live our lives and treat others to us.

    I consider myself somewhere between Atheist and Agnostic these days, with some type of personal spiritualism or enlightenment, but I still think many prophets (not all) from ancient religions new a certain truth many people completely fail to realize and fail to accept. There are many secular philosophers and Atheists that know the same truth about the world around us and Mankind.


  • Banned
    1

    Because people are afraid of people they find different than them and do not understand. Many if not Most are also control freaks, and they feel unusual or deviant behaviors are a threat to society. I understand their psychology, I just think they are not good people for it. And I think they are mentally unhealthy in alot of ways.


  • Swimuminati
    4

    and now he's going to experience man love in jail....whether he wants to or not....karma's a bitch


  • Toonami
    0

    Mixboy said:

    and now he's going to experience man love in jail....whether he wants to or not....karma's a bitch

    as funny as that joke is I'm starting to find jokes like that annoying.....I can't fully explain why but they just annoy me slightly


  • Toonami
    0

    SandStone said:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497530/Get-house-gay-Man-48-arrested-pouring-boiling-water-girlfriend-s-son-lover-lay-bed-leaving-one-coma.html

    I don't often post shit like this on the internet, but this so f**king outrageous I had to say something.

    I want to put some stuff in perspective for people who say "gays have it so easy now" and "there is no more real gay hate" in the U.S.

    I read so many of these kinds of hate crimes foisted upon LGBT people almost every week, this sort of attitude towards gay people is still VERY prevalent in this country. And so many are being attacked and harmed physically, emotionally, and even sexually still.

    Don't get me wrong, we have indeed made alot of progress in tolerance towards people like myself. But there is still too much of this out there in this country and elsewhere in the world.

    Do not buy in to the idea that life is now comfy and cosey all over the place if you come out or dare to be open about being gay. Especially in places like many parts of the south and mid-west where millions are still vehemently anti-gay.

    This hate is not acceptable for our society, it helps no one. I don't give a shit if you believe in God or not, that is not an excuse for trying to murder someone. I am tolerant of others and their beliefs and compassionate for many different views. But I draw the line when you hurt others or take the freedom of others because you feel they are less than human. You are the one that is less than human! Your hate is what is wrong with our world, not who people have sex with, or take as a mate. You are sick, especially your inability to change your mind.

    if anything I expect hate crimes like this to become MORE common in the coming years since gay marriage is legal (for now) and the GOP is doing everything they can to make the followers of their party rise up against the minorities(and are succeeding so far)


  • Banned
    0

    I'm not quite that paranoid. But I keep an eye on statistics about alot of things including stuff to do with the LGBT community. I wouldn't be surprised if there was somewhat of a backlash for a while though to some extent.


  • Toonami
    0

    SandStone said:

    I'm not quite that paranoid. But I keep an eye on statistics about alot of things including stuff to do with the LGBT community. I wouldn't be surprised if there was somewhat of a backlash for a while though to some extent.

    there's already a Backlash, the Trans bathroom Bills, the fact that the GOP's platform includes mandating "Conversion" therapy for Children


  • Toonami
    2

    that a hate crime


  • Banned
    0

    mochi said:

    SandStone said:

    I'm not quite that paranoid. But I keep an eye on statistics about alot of things including stuff to do with the LGBT community. I wouldn't be surprised if there was somewhat of a backlash for a while though to some extent.

    there's already a Backlash, the Trans bathroom Bills, the fact that the GOP's platform includes mandating "Conversion" therapy for Children

    Yeah, I'm not happy about those in particular.


  • Toonami
    0

    SandStone said:

    mochi said:

    SandStone said:

    I'm not quite that paranoid. But I keep an eye on statistics about alot of things including stuff to do with the LGBT community. I wouldn't be surprised if there was somewhat of a backlash for a while though to some extent.

    there's already a Backlash, the Trans bathroom Bills, the fact that the GOP's platform includes mandating "Conversion" therapy for Children

    Yeah, I'm happy about those in particular.

    happy?


  • Banned
    0

    Was a typo, my bad. Fixed it. :P


  • Toonami
    0

    SandStone said:

    Was a typo, my bad. Fixed it. :P

    :P....but yeah.....I'm not optimistic


  • Banned
    0

    SandStone said:

    Because people are afraid of people they find different than them and do not understand. Many if not Most are also control freaks, and they feel unusual or deviant behaviors are a threat to society. I understand their psychology, I just think they are not good people for it. And I think they are mentally unhealthy in alot of ways.

    They gotta be mentally unhealthy. Even these people that use church as a crutch for their gay bashing agenda are idiots. What, are they supposed to go watch gays and straight couples in bed? Get out of here.

    POOP


Log in to reply