Pokemon isn't that bad
524   22

I don't play Go, but you guys are overreacting. Anybody catch my ninja Sandshrew?

• Pokemon Master

i love pokemon

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

I'm indifferent toward it, but I definitely don't hate it.

I heard nobody's caught Mewtwo yet even though he's out there somewhere.

• SwimComrad Banned

Doubt it. Him and the other legendary PKMN will probably be saved for promotional events later on.

How can you doubt it? Isn't every pokemon already available?

• SwimVIP

Zenigundam said:

I don't play Go, but you guys are overreacting. Anybody catch my ninja Sandshrew?

When someone is looking at their cellphone trying to catch a Rattata when they should be driving, people have a right to overreact.

Calm down please.

• Swimuminati

Jules-A-Rama said:

Zenigundam said:

When someone is looking at their cellphone trying to catch a Rattata when they should be driving, people have a right to overreact.

Natural Selection

• SwimVIP

Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.

• SwimSage Banned

Jules-A-Rama said:

Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.

This was a thing well before Pokemon Go. Ever heard of this thing called texting?

I'm just saying people are seeing your posts and getting a little apprehensive about entering because they fear you might assail them with anti-Pokemon tirades.

• SwimComrad Banned

Not on Pokemon Go. I believe the legendaries PLUS Ditto are uncatchable at the moment.

• SwimVIP

Zenigundam said:

I'm just saying people are seeing your posts and getting a little apprehensive about entering because they fear you might assail them with anti-Pokemon tirades.

Anti Pokemon tirades from a Pokemon fan? Real drole, Zeni.

That said, I would never kill someone trying to play Yellow.

• SwimVIP

ric_man said:

Jules-A-Rama said:

This was a thing well before Pokemon Go. Ever heard of this thing called texting?

They took that texting thing too far, too.

• SwimSage Banned

Jules-A-Rama said:

ric_man said:

Jules-A-Rama said:

They took that texting thing too far, too.

Point is people are stupid and will kill each other no matter what. Not PGo's fault.

• ShoeHands

I hear Pikachu is a detective now.

• SwimLegend

I'm having fun with it but I can only catch 147 I thought there was 151 Original Pokemon.

Oh bother...

Did you catch ma boy Sandshrew?

• SwimLegend

Nope....never seen one yet. I bet they're common in desert states.....never saw a diglet, there's a lot I haven't seen
    I don't have hours a day to play

Oh bother...

1pooh4u said:

I bet they're common in desert states...

Pokemon discrimination.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

1pooh4u said:

I bet they're common in desert states...

Pokemon discrimination.

#Gimmealldapokemanznao

Oh bother...