4

Pokemon isn't that bad
524   22

  • 0

    I don't play Go, but you guys are overreacting. Anybody catch my ninja Sandshrew?


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    i love pokemon

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • 0

    I'm indifferent toward it, but I definitely don't hate it.

    I heard nobody's caught Mewtwo yet even though he's out there somewhere.


  • SwimComrad Banned
    0

    Doubt it. Him and the other legendary PKMN will probably be saved for promotional events later on.


  • 0

    How can you doubt it? Isn't every pokemon already available?


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    I don't play Go, but you guys are overreacting. Anybody catch my ninja Sandshrew?

    When someone is looking at their cellphone trying to catch a Rattata when they should be driving, people have a right to overreact.


  • 0

    Calm down please.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Zenigundam said:

    I don't play Go, but you guys are overreacting. Anybody catch my ninja Sandshrew?

    When someone is looking at their cellphone trying to catch a Rattata when they should be driving, people have a right to overreact.

    Natural Selection


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.

    This was a thing well before Pokemon Go. Ever heard of this thing called texting?


  • 0

    I'm just saying people are seeing your posts and getting a little apprehensive about entering because they fear you might assail them with anti-Pokemon tirades.


  • SwimComrad Banned
    0

    Not on Pokemon Go. I believe the legendaries PLUS Ditto are uncatchable at the moment.


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    I'm just saying people are seeing your posts and getting a little apprehensive about entering because they fear you might assail them with anti-Pokemon tirades.

    Anti Pokemon tirades from a Pokemon fan? Real drole, Zeni.

    That said, I would never kill someone trying to play Yellow.


  • SwimVIP
    0

    ric_man said:

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.

    This was a thing well before Pokemon Go. Ever heard of this thing called texting?

    They took that texting thing too far, too.


  • SwimSage Banned
    1

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    ric_man said:

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Well, how would you like it if you were crossing a walk and somebody looking at their phone the whole time behind the wheel ran you over.

    This was a thing well before Pokemon Go. Ever heard of this thing called texting?

    They took that texting thing too far, too.

    Point is people are stupid and will kill each other no matter what. Not PGo's fault.


  • ShoeHands
    0

    I hear Pikachu is a detective now.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    I'm having fun with it but I can only catch 147 I thought there was 151 Original Pokemon.

    Oh bother...


  • 0

    Did you catch ma boy Sandshrew?


  • SwimLegend
    0

    Nope....never seen one yet. I bet they're common in desert states.....never saw a diglet, there's a lot I haven't seen
    I don't have hours a day to play

    Oh bother...


  • 1

    1pooh4u said:

    I bet they're common in desert states...

    Pokemon discrimination.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    1pooh4u said:

    I bet they're common in desert states...

    Pokemon discrimination.

    #Gimmealldapokemanznao

    Oh bother...


Log in to reply