I GUESS IF YOU BREAK IT DOWN, A CYBORG DUDE WOULD LIKELY HAVE A VIBRATOR FOR A PENOR!
199   8

• Mobile Suit Gundam

But this brings up an interesting question: at what point of cyberization does it cease to be a mere vibrator and become a cybernetic p***s? If the vibrator is connected to the man's brain so that he can feel it, then I guess it would be more than just a vibrator??

The lines are quite blurry indeed!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

Semantics don't matter so much anyway

• Mobile Suit Gundam

poofytang said:

Semantics don't matter so much anyway

You wouldn't think it was mere semantics if you were a dude with a cyber-dong who wants to know what sex feels like!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

If you're just arguing over what to call it, then yes I would.

• Banned

it's a vibrator with sensory feedback.

POOP

• Assy McGee Banned

That's not entirely likely, since the peen is all flesh a cyborg could have a natural p***s.

Android, probably a vibrator or some hydraulic pumping mechanism.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

You dont have to be a Cyborg to have a vibrating penor.

Just get yourself a vibrating cockring.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Swimuminati

covered_in_sponges said:

Just get yourself a vibrating cockring.

alt text