If Freud's mother hooked up with another woman...
239   12

• SwimParagon

...would Freud kill the second woman or try for a threesome?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Before or after he banged a few fatty rails off those sweet ass hip bones?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

he would call the manservant Fritz and force them all into a 3some.

POOP

• SwimLegend

PerfectFlowingHair said:

If by threesome, you mean foursome with Jung tagging in half way.... then threesome.

09/13/03

• SwimParagon

scoobdog said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

If by threesome, you mean foursome with Jung tagging in half way.... then threesome.

Why would Jung join in? He's not about the sexual psychology.

• Swimuminati

alt text

• SwimPirate

I actually haven't studied him deeply, just heard refrences to him in class with reading context and others opinion well,
    done some light googling awhile ago, I thought he was just try to rationalize some of HIS OWN feelings. XD

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

Yeah. His psychological theories are silly and lame. Jung's theories are much better until you get to anima and animus {which are inexplicably wildly different between the genders}.

• SwimLegend

PerfectFlowingHair said:

scoobdog said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Why would Jung join in? He's not about the sexual psychology.

Jung didn't completely dismiss the presence of libido in personal development, he simply felt there were other independent factors that were of equal or greater value. And, one could argue that our modern interpretation of sexuality owes more to Jung's work than to Freud.

09/13/03

• SwimLegend

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Yeah. His psychological theories are silly and lame. Jung's theories are much better until you get to anima and animus {which are inexplicably wildly different between the genders}.

But they weren't at the time. Freud is best regarded in the same way that the Golden Age Greeks are regarded in the sciences. His theories are less valuable than his part in creating the field of psychology.

09/13/03

• Banned

Sometimes a cigar is just your mom blowing a trans woman.

• Banned

Both those dudes' theories seem arbitrary to me.