I'm gonna take remedial math in the fall
613   27

• SwimPirate

I could dispute or retake, but I'm feeling extremely lazy about it. Besides, I'm seeing it as a good way to be excellent at math, master the fundamentals, then later I can explore pre calc, and physics.

But this my feelings tho:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovuhm6ipHI

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

Oh god physics. Pls no. I tried to do that and it broke my brain. Even WITH knowing calculus. >.<

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Oh god physics. Pls no. I tried to do that and it broke my brain. Even WITH knowing calculus. >.<

You see, the problem is, I love challenges. I had no plan after high school, didn't care, but I took AP classes cause I was interested in learning more about certain subjects. I'm kinda seeing school GPA as like a trophy system in the Playstation Network. And I want those PLATINUM TROPHIES!! But it won't be soon, and I'd only take basic, not like, the hardcore stuff. lulz

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

"what'll I tell my grandchildren"

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

"what'll I tell my grandchildren"

A LEGITIMATE QUESTION!
    The end of the episode is great because the guy she was trying to impress was also in remedial math and I was like
    "awwww"

• IB

i'm still bad at math. i'd probably be stuck in remedial math forever if it wasn't for a shit ton of extra credit and luck

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Swimuminati

doom_metal got me into Bob's Burgers but I haven't been keeping up in a while...that show is so offbeat funny, I love it...

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

You see, the problem is, I love challenges. I had no plan after high school, didn't care, but I took AP classes cause I was interested in learning more about certain subjects. I'm kinda seeing school GPA as like a trophy system in the Playstation Network. And I want those PLATINUM TROPHIES!! But it won't be soon, and I'd only take basic, not like, the hardcore stuff. lulz

I took basic college physics. Pretty sure. I mean it was the stuff with calculus prerequisites, but y'know. No science prereqs. Still got C on both courses I took. =\

Do you now have any college plan? Or just derping about still from course to course?

• SwimPirate

I'm gonna talk to the tutors, and I'm gonna be like "ey yo! come teach me this math sh1t!" And then I'll be genius! Pero like, I used to be good at math until I had a teacher in the mid of algebra who screwed up everything with their terrible teaching!! So I'm hoping this starting over will be good. lulz

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPirate

ITS ON NETFLIX!! I used it to fall asleep on repeat for awhile, but I watch it whenever they also play reruns too on t.v.
    I'm in love and Bob is my dad. #trufax

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

I took basic college physics. Pretty sure. I mean it was the stuff with calculus prerequisites, but y'know. No science prereqs. Still got C on both courses I took. =\

Do you now have any college plan? Or just derping about still from course to course?

It was my plan to just show up and be a badass, but I am also heavily considering getting into a UC school, the hardest in cali >__>, so for now just want to take impressive classes and Ace thems. lulz, I'm more curious with physics, if I were to attempt it, I might make it pass/fail instead of letter grade. XD

• SwimPirate

THATS MEEE!!!!!!
    I lose focus real easily. >__> Let him discover Masta Shake!!!

• Swimuminati

I fall asleep to Futurama...it's my jam

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

It was my plan to just show up and be a badass, but I am also heavily considering getting into a UC school, the hardest in cali >__>, so for now just want to take impressive classes and Ace thems. lulz, I'm more curious with physics, if I were to attempt it, I might make it pass/fail instead of letter grade. XD

Hummm. Physics degree? >.> <.<

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

I fall asleep to Futurama...it's my jam

Futurama always be like: I came to laugh but I left with feels.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/446/342/56e.png

I fall asleep watching Family Guy usually.....because I don't like Family Guy that much so I know I will be able to sleep.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPirate

AHAHAHAHAHAHA nah I wish. XD I know mathematically, I'll be more curious that strive for excellence. I know what career field I want to get into, its just a matter of "being accepted" and what not. >__> I don't want to say yet cause of fear of others judgement, but I will say, I'm great at memory, analytical skills in reading comprehension, and my career I want involves that. XD

• SwimPirate

Family guy has changed so much!! Season 11 or 12 I think, got so pretentious, it would actually be hard for me to do it. I've rewatched so many Bob burgers episode on netflix, when I started falling asleep to it, I was going through my 3rd run of it. Its this comfortable feeling of familiarity and causing noise in the void that helps me sleep. XD

Yeah they ran out of ideas.

• SwimParagon

PM me? I'm curious now. I mean, unless you WANT to keep me up nights wondering. XD