dumb things to get arested for
347   18

• Toonami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezkyApo8Ro

wow i find this really funny

• Banned

Eh I don't feel like watching a video. Even if she invented a free love slĂșt box

• Toonami

it is a funny list but ok

• Banned

Nah.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimLegend

I got arrested 15 years ago for the dumbest shit. I was walking down the street and a car pulls up to me and asks how much. I ask how much for what. How much for a blow job, he says. I look at him and say, for you officer 10 million dollars. Can you believe I actually got v& for that?!? I almost took it all the way to trial.

Moral of the story kids. Don't give any dollar amount for sex to the cops. Even a ridiculous one.

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

I was expecting dumber

• Swimuminati

damn, wtf....you got off right???

I was in a car chase once, don't worry about the details....anyway, the people who called the cops were the ones who got arrested, again, don't worry about the details....it was one funny night

• Banned

I wouldn't arrest kids with ADD, but I think a prolonged handcuffing to a desk is warranted.

• SwimLegend

Mixboy said:

I was in a car chase once, don't worry about the details....anyway, the people who called the cops were the ones who got arrested, again, don't worry about the details....it was one funny night

Yeah but it took months of going to court. The DA was being a dbag cuz I had prior drug arrests and he claimed there was a precinct condition, meaning that the precinct will do the sweep but everyone must be put through the system and prosecuted. My public defender was so mad. Called the ADA a prick and everything. The judge was also pretty mad cuz it's obvious that money quote had no intent at all.

htf did the callers get locked up!

Oh bother...

• Helper

You should have said he needed a micro-biologist not a hooker....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

Mixboy said:

Yeah but it took months of going to court. The DA was being a dbag cuz I had prior drug arrests and he claimed there was a precinct condition, meaning that the precinct will do the sweep but everyone must be put through the system and prosecuted. My public defender was so mad. Called the ADA a prick and everything. The judge was also pretty mad cuz it's obvious that money quote had no intent at all.

htf did the callers get locked up!

Our story was pretty smooth but, though I'm not proud of it, prejudice probably helped us out....our crew was polite, well spoken, and intelligent....and the other guys not so much >.>

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

I got arrested 15 years ago for the dumbest shit. I was walking down the street and a car pulls up to me and asks how much. I ask how much for what. How much for a blow job, he says. I look at him and say, for you officer 10 million dollars. Can you believe I actually got v& for that?!? I almost took it all the way to trial.

Moral of the story kids. Don't give any dollar amount for sex to the cops. Even a ridiculous one.

Police state at work filling up their quotas.

• SwimLegend

Jingai said:

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

poofytang said:

1pooh4u said:

Police state at work filling up their quotas.

And this was holy shit it was more than 15 years ago cuz this was definitely pre 9/11. Wow time flies. Quota was exactly what it was cuz I coincidental was the last one arrested. They were tired of trying to fill the van for hours.

Oh bother...

• Toonami

1pooh4u said:

really wow that one dumb cop or the city you was living had big prostitute issue

• Banned

It's sick what they do. Set up people.

"Hey wanna buy some weed?"

"Sure."

"YOURE UNDER ARREST SCUMBAG! Your car will be impounded, the money in your wallet is now confiscated permanently by the state, and you're spending the night in a cold concrete room until you post bail"

"I don't have anybody to post bail"

"LOL"

• Toonami

Jingai said:

good one

• Banned

Mixboy said:

You're such a bad boy... :P