did they just play reel big fish's "sell out" at the dnc?
1967   34

• IB

when some lady walked on stage. twitch is lighting up now. this is hilarious

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Swimuminati

HA

• IB

i think it's funny

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

• IB

now Demi Levato is singing? what the f**k is going on?

• SwimVIP

"Sell Out" is actually a song about "selling out" not being a bad thing.

The lyrics are about a guy who wants to make more money so that he doesn't have to work a crappy job.

If anything, it's making fun of people who accuse others of selling out. Like when a person doesn't like a band anymore because they became popular.

• Swimuminati

gotta win over the Levato-ites...................that's a thing right?

• Swimuminati

you don't have to smooth over every f**k up....

• SwimElder

He's gotta earn his 50 cents from the party. >.>

• SwimVIP

Mixboy said:

That wasn't even me smoothing over anything. It was more of a "hey, you never listened to the lyrics before".

Like when people think "Born in the USA" is patriotic.

• SwimNinja

I didn't even know who that was until mental health groups started praising her for coming out about her depression or whatever. Still don't really know who it is.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

Icarus27k said:

Mixboy said:

That wasn't even me smoothing over anything. It was more of a "hey, you never listened to the lyrics before".

Like when people think "Born in the USA" is patriotic.

no.....nope.....uh uh....you're not going to tell me I don't know what Reel Big Fish's songs mean....

Nice try though...

• IB

WHAT IS GOING ON

• SwimIcon

Death on Two Legs - Queen.

If I apologized, we could be the perfect couple...
    Well, we could but only in my mind...

• Check It Out!

Icarus27k said:

"Sell Out" is actually a song about "selling out" not being a bad thing.

The lyrics are about a guy who wants to make more money so that he doesn't have to work a crappy job.

If anything, it's making fun of people who accuse others of selling out. Like when a person doesn't like a band anymore because they became popular.

...Wrong.
    It's about record companies promising big money but not pulling through. It's about selling out to cash in on what end up being empty promises.

• IB

• Check It Out!

• IB

• Check It Out!

• Check It Out!

• Check It Out!