remember when you stuck a marker up your butt?
1156   31

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Yeah.....

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

yes........... >_>

:(

• SwimElder Banned

xd

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

its ok we all dun it

right guys? >_<

• SwimElder Banned

Doesn't ring any bells.

• SwimElder

Yeah,

But my drawings were shit >.>

• SwimElder Banned

lulz

LULZ

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

its ok we all dun it

right guys? >_<

You'd be surprised... I hear even alot of straight boys have been curious... and alot like anal stimulation or when their girl's touch them back there... >_>

• ShoeHands

Wrong hole
    :(

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

But it felt so right didn't it? :P

• ShoeHands

Nahhhhhh

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Babbling

I haven't done that.

• Manowarrior

I took it out then told a kid, "You know, you can get high by taking a deep whif of these markers..."

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Why a marker?

Why stop there??

Why not a bowling pin??

Oh, right, you'd get kicked out of the bowling alley!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimElder Banned

I don't get that one. I mean a girl shouldn't be touching a guys butt.

I really don't get it.

• SwimElder Banned

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

I took it out then told a kid, "You know, you can get high by taking a deep whif of these markers..."

So get high and then stick it up the butt?? Is that what the kids are doing these days?

• Banned

I don't get that one. I mean a girl shouldn't be touching a guys butt.

I really don't get it.

It can be a sensitive erotic area for a guy actually... and I think alot of girls are naughty and like pleasuring boys in unusual ways hehe.

• SwimElder Banned

ALchemist81 said:

Why a marker?

Why stop there??

Why not a bowling pin??

No you could just bring the bowling ball home.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

ALchemist81 said:

Why a marker?

Why stop there??

Why not a bowling pin??

No you could just bring the bowling ball home.

I don't think you could fit a bowling ball inside a butt.

A bowling pin, I wouldn't have believed either, but someone apparently found a way, as it's in the Guiness Book of World Records for the largest thing ever stuck into a live person's ass!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!