Not sure who is more irritating ...
347   14

• Banned

Liberals and their nitpicking faux outrage or Conservatives and their dull thuggishness.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Sponges and his constant reminders to read his fanfiction.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Assy McGee Banned

People and their inherent factioning in everything.

You've been brainwashed.

• Banned

At least I'm washed.

Huh?

• Banned

Both are equally bad in my opinion. I do not like people that make up their minds based on other people's opinions or societal pressure. I'm very much a man of facts, logic, and evidence to support something I hold as a view. Especially when it comes to matter that may or do directly impact my life in a big way. So many people are in capable of thinking for themselves it is really troubling... :(

• Special Snowflake

Definitely hypocritical liberals, and I'm quite liberal myself.

Memento Mori

Hypocrisy and politics go hand in hand though, don't they?

• Banned

Everyone is hypocritical to some extent. That's not the thing that bothers me, it's people inability to change their mindset even in the face of sound logic/facts. People make too many decisions in life based on what they want and believe and not enough on actual reality.

• Banned

It's kind of like people say religion is. Politics not only has a litmus test of the beliefs you have to hold if you want in the club, but it also has its missionaries and enforcers who are ready to tie anyone to the stake that gets out of line. It's hard to say even the most middle of the road of things without someone taking it upon themselves to grab a fine-tooth comb and find something to piss their pants and rage about.

• Banned

I agree and disagree with both sides on different issues.

exempli gratia:
    I'm pro right to bear arms
    I'm anti Christian values influencing the law

Both are examples of both sides pursuing unconstitutional ideals

• Banned

poofytang said:

I agree and disagree with both sides on different issues.

exempli gratia:
    I'm pro right to bear arms
    I'm anti Christian values influencing the law

Both are examples of both sides pursuing unconstitutional ideals

Yeah, the platforms seem to take away from having a mixed or moderate set of beliefs this year. If you're not one extreme or the other, then you're out in the cold. The third parties that get touted go even further to the left and right, so there's not really any real option out there.

The constitution is part of the problem. Until it is flushed down the toilet bowl of history, we're going to be stuck with the dysfunctional system we currently have.

• SwimVIP

Just like there are religious (not limited to Christian) zealots, there are political zealots. Politics is the new religion. I will even go as far as saying that both of the main political parties are just as bad as Jehovah's Witnesses because they want to oppress everybody with their political views. I can't wait until this election is over.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage