Going to go look at a house today.
386   18

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Going to stare it down, make it really uncomfortable.

Going to judge it, going to shame it with my purveying eyes.

So that's cool.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

make sure its got a nice butt

if ur reading this ur hot

• Banned

Break in the back door and go deep inside

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Got back from looking at the house.

It would need a lot of work, and there were a couple of potential deal breakers.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

Lol!

House watching is fun. (heavy breathing)

• ShoeHands

Will you make it read your fanfiction?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

I do the same playing Pokemon Go.

There's gonna be a police incident because of Pokemon Go. I can just feel it coming.

• SwimNinja

Some teenager already found a body.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

Some teenager already found a body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVvzk8pip-c

Oh I read about that, just like I read about NASA and Jupiter today.. I believe it was in Idaho or one of those PNW states. However, that was not a police incident related to Pokemon Go. It was just a girl stumbling upon a body while looking for a Pokemon.

• Swimuminati

First a house...then comes marriage....then comes Sponges jr. in a baby carriage telling you his fan fic is better than yours

• SwimNinja

I've heard about some older people calling cops because people are coming and going at all hours of the night across the street from them because they happen to live next to a pokestop but I don't think that's really a incident either. And then there is this guy
    https://www.inverse.com/article/18306-pastor-says-pokemon-go-makes-cyber-demons-is-used-by-isis

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB

are you me?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

That's Magmo

• SwimNinja

I meant the pastor in the article.

• Other Anime

covered_in_sponges said:

Got back from looking at the house.

It would need a lot of work, and there were a couple of potential deal breakers.

Any people you have to get rid of before you can move in?

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

• SwimPeanut

I didn't look at any houses today. I'm tired.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.