Bill Clinton just called Trump "A Cartoon"
583   16

• Rants

Just now, at the DNC in Philladelphia, Bill Clinton just called Donald Trump "a cartoon".

It was epic.

I'll post the appropriate portion of his speech when the transcript becomes available.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• Thunder Goddess

Pot, meet kettle.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• IB

Better to be called a cartoon than a rapist.

• Banned

• SwimSuperFan Banned

Also, he made mention of having seen all the Police Academy movies.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• Rants

• Banned

Trump a lump fat in the rump

• Banned

Greeny said:

Better to be called a cartoon than a rapist.

The hilarious thing about this election is you could be talking about either candidate.

Icarus in 5, 4, 3, 2....

• Banned

Clinton is actually a rapist, it's odd that people know this and yet still let him speak at events.

• Helper

What the hell is that behind you

• Rants

I'm still waiting on the full transcript. Bill really went off script and the newsies are having a difficult time typing up the new material he said.

• Rants

Okay, here it is: (I'm adding line breaks to make it less intimidating)

"How does this square with the things that you heard at the republican convention, what's the difference between what I told you and what they said? How do you square it? You can't. One is real and the other is made up. You just have to decide which is which my fellow Americans, the real one, the real one, has done more positive change-making before she was 30 than many public officials do in a lifetime in office.

The real one, if you saw her friends...has friends from childhood from Arkansas where she has not lived in more than 20 years who have gone all across America at their own expense to fight for the person that they know. The real one has earned the loyalty and respect and the fervent support of people who have worked her in every stage of her life, including leaders around the world who know her, respect her, and know her to be completely trustworthy. The real one calls you when you're sick or when your kid's in trouble.

The real one repeatedly drew praise from prominent Republicans from when she was a senator and the secretary of state. So what's up? Well, if you win elections on the theory that government is always bad and will mess up a two part parade, a real change-maker, represents a real threat.

So your only option is to create a cartoon, a cartoon alternative. Cartoons are two dimensional they are easy to absorb. Life in the real world is complicated and real change is hard and a lot of people even think it's boring. Good for you, because earlier today, you nominated the Real One."

• Bill Clinton 26JUL2016

Bill transitioned to another topic after that. But, man, that last bit is just perfect.

• Banned

Except Hillary is a gigantic phony and chronic pathological liar.

So trying to pretend Hillary is somehow "the real deal" is laughable.

• Banned

I didn't get that he was calling Trump a cartoon. I got it was more Trump had created this cartoon image of Hillary which he attacked instead of the actual person.

• Toonami

It doesn't sound like he's calling Trump a cartoon; it sounds like that's what he's calling Bernie.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Other Anime

ITN: Bill Clinton: "Your Waifu is Shit and Doesn't Exist". Encourages 3DPD Lifestyle

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!