I've gained 15 followers on Soundcloud in just a few days.
271   14

• Check It Out!

Not bad considering I was at 5 followers for like two years.

Eh... social media.

• Check It Out!

I don't use it as social media. I use it as a means to upload and share my musics.

• Banned

did you do anything or was it random?

• Swimuminati

They are all me

• Check It Out!

Just uploaded a couple new songs.

• Banned

there ya go upload more & more & watch followers grow

• Check It Out!

SWEET

• Banned

I still can't access yours... can you give a direct link again. I want to hear. :(

• Swimuminati

Chocolate_Soda said:

I don't use it as social media. I use it as a means to upload and share my musics.

Even if it were more like a social media platform, you would be using it correctly. The point is self promotion, you're promoting your musics. Promoting yourself by using it in a social type of way will gain interest from possible listeners. Zeni doesn't understand this because he used them to hit on broads. Which.... isn't exactly incorrect use, I suppose, but much less admirable.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimNerd

Have I subscribed? What's the soundcloud I'd?

• IB

You are now interwebz famous. :O

• Check It Out!

SandStone said:

I still can't access yours... can you give a direct link again. I want to hear. :(

https://m.soundcloud.com/matt-friendkiller-beernoso

• Check It Out!

Like i said before, i sing kinda flat and this shit was recorded on a gaming headset lol

Also a couple of these were made on FL Studio. Not that i prefer that method. But when you have an entire song in your head and no band at your disposal, you do what you can so you dont lose it.

Everything on my soundcloud is meant to serve as a way for me to preserve my song ideas or to get some quick covers out there.