I got a cracked molar.
259   9

Its pretty bad guys.
    THis is what happens when you drink 1.5 Liters of Coca Cola a day yo.
    Although im a spindly skeeleton man, I love sugar far too much for my own good.
    My right top third molar has a crack running through it and I can always feel it.
    its always there.
    Throbbing aching and just being generally annoying.
    Worst thing is, im far too busy to have time to go to the dentist.
    Until Aug 7, when I go back to the states, im working on med school stuff and its from 7AM to 6PM every day.
    I started eating soft foods... like dicks... erm I mean like oatmeal and such.
    I also got this like numbing oil thing from the pharmacy that I apply with a q-tip.
    Interesting note, the Q in Q-tip stands for quality.
    Also, q-tip is a brand name... The actual name of those sticks with cotton at the end is 'Absorbent cotton buds' which I always called q-tips.
    Thats a thing though.
    For instance here in the Philippines, they call all types of toothpaste "Colgate" even if its by crest or CloseUp or something.
    So they ask in the store "do you have that Crest Colgate?" which sounds silly.
    I have good toothpaste though... its like a mix of blue and red stuff and its like "FIRE AND ICE" cuz the red stuff is like cinnamon and the blue is mint.
    Tastes like chemicals.
    But everything is chemicals if you really think about it.
    YOu know when they put toothpaste in the tube, they use a machine that originally used for executions in the baltic states?
    THis is much like the Brazen Bull of old lore where this nigguh who made this bull made of metal that you put some poor f**ker in, then put it over a fire where it cooks the guy alive, making their screams sound like the bull is making bull noises.
    THe guy who made it was put into it right after he showed the kind wherever the f**k it was, which is ironic?
    Iono if thats ironic doe.
    People use the term ironic too much now a days and its not like wanting a fork when all you have spoons.
    unless thats some sort of dramatic irony?
    All I know is Im one ironic hipster piece of shit guys.
    My tooth hurts.

Money is a motherfucking joke.
    Forty bald eagles sewn onto a coat.
    Zoo with the crib, mermaid in the moat.

• Banned

You're like my little brother.... I hate that I don't have a metabolism like that. He's so thin and eats sugar like he's a damn humming bird. Though he has severely limited his cola intake and doesn't drink anything with high fructose corn syrup as it makes him sick these days physically speaking. He only drinks cane sugar dinks, or natural sweetener, has switched to healthier foods for the most part. And replaced some stuff like milk with Almond milk and stuff, because of the suspicion that certain foods were affecting him abnormally and causing alot of weird physical symptoms. Still alot of high calorie sugar rich foods though... lol

Off topic from the real post though sorry.

@UncivillyPandaKa : I hate this bud. I hope you are able to get this fixed and treated. I know tooth pain is some of the worst... f**k it was awful when I had my wisdom teeth removed. :(

Thanks mang~

Money is a motherfucking joke.
    Forty bald eagles sewn onto a coat.
    Zoo with the crib, mermaid in the moat.

• Banned

Wow I shared that pic on my facebook a few days ago. Haha I love dat girl. She looks so happy. The art is fun too.

I hope you can get that thing filled before it abscesses.

My best description of an abscessed tooth is like if someone took a red hot screw and started screwing it into your jaw, tightening it more and more as time goes on. Seriously get that thing looked at ASAP.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Helper

That sucks. I had a molar fall apart on me over ten years ago due to some rot around the edge of a filling. Thankfully there wasn't much pain, but it felt so wrong and I got tired of chewing food on only one side of my mouth. The crown I got has held up well, but it isn't the same as the OEM.

pliers, a fifth of whiskey, a friend that isn't squeemish.

home remedies : the dental edition

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimHero

that sucks bro.
    i should probably go to the dentist as well soon cuz i might also have something bad.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

take care of that crap before you get a blood infection or something.