In typical shit-recording-quality fashion, here's another song.
592   42

• Check It Out!

• Swimuminati

es muy beuno....uno mas

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

....tal vez.

• Swimuminati

tome su tiempo...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

ok did you want another in spanish or just another in general?

• Swimuminati

the spanish really took me by surprise and added something extra to the garage band feel....but it would be fine in english too

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPirate

May I ask what the lyrics are about?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Check It Out!

It's a break-up song. Don't you speak Spanish?

• SwimPirate

Chocolate_Soda said:

It's a break-up song. Don't you speak Spanish?

That's why I'm marrying Eldemonio, he's my translator. >__>

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Check It Out!

• Check It Out!

@Mixboy heres a couple more. sorry i didnt get around to it last night.

• Banned

Wow you're pretty good imo... and your voice is pretty good too. And I take it you're part hispanic? Or are you just really good at faking a latino accent?

• Swimuminati

Do you have management?

I'd be glad to take your money represent you

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

I'm half Spanish. I still don't speak totally fluently but I learned a lot just from living with my grandma for nearly a decade. I've also learned a lot from listening to music. I've always been good with context so getting by in conversations isn't too difficult.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

I'm half Spanish. I still don't speak totally fluently but I learned a lot just from living with my grandma for nearly a decade. I've also learned a lot from listening to music. I've always been good with context so getting by in conversations isn't too difficult.

It is a little rough sounding, but it is very authentic sounding too. :)

• Check It Out!

No I don't lol
    But I prefer DIY anyway
    I've been getting a few messages from promoters telling me they'd get me out there for a fee and im just like LOL f**k off

• Banned

You have a terrible, abrasive voice.

• Banned

F**k off.

• Swimuminati

vultures...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

SandStone said:

F**k off.

I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

I think he stinks. I'm allowed to say that here.

• Check It Out!

E_NAYD said:

You have a terrible, abrasive voice.

That's actually what I'm going for lol

Have you ever heard of punk rock? It's this thing where you don't give a shit about talent or impressing people and just do what you love. smd lmao