suggestions for some good science, psychology, philosophy, and sociology articles plz
1312   48

• Swimuminati

going to go hammock on the beach and need to fill my pocket app with new reading material. for today and other days. gonna look for a few on my own but need lots of suggestions anyway. even good websites filled with those type of articles are good.

aaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddddddd go.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimVIP

1. The New York Times
    2. USA Today
    3. http://www.sciencemag.org/

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Check It Out!

This is why I need to start bookmarking more things. Whenever it comes time to step up to the plate, my mind goes blank and I can't remember anything.

• Swimuminati

i usually just use stumbleupon and stumble those interests, then to save them, i add it to my pocket app for later reading/sharing

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

not the over obvious plz

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

(adjusts monocle)

Obvious, but sophisticated.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimPirate

Reefer Madness in the Alantic :O

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Swimuminati

@jackiemarie90 @Mixboy POCKETED! thanks

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Ah, yes. I am proud of my Nacirema roots, and the traditions my ancestors have passed down to me. :D

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimParagon

As for good suggestions... An Incomplete Education comes to mind, but that's a book and not a website. The Futility Closet websitw has some really cool curiosities that sometimes relate to science and such, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for either >.<

i have a shit~ton of 'things to read' bookmarked. i can take a quick look~see if you want?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

not exactly, still, pocketed for later browsing because it looks interesting

• Swimuminati

yes, please do. i've just put in 20 new things so far but i need hundreds. haha!

well, i have some short, short articles, there are a few longer ones.

this is a longer one. and honestly, i'm not sure why i bookmarked this.
    link text

there's this
    link text

and this this one will occupy some mind time

link text

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• IB

hmm do you only want reading material?
    i recently saw an interesting video about the philosophy of South Park

• Swimuminati

Thank you kindly, love!

• Swimuminati

Preferably. Though I bookmarked that for home viewing. So thanks!

no worries. i got a shit ton to get though.

so, if you can read those and give me your notes? >.>

j/k. happy read.

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

well, i have some short, short articles, there are a few longer ones.

this is a longer one. and honestly, i'm not sure why i bookmarked this.
    link text

there's this
    link text

and this this one will occupy some mind time

link text

I'm pilfering these for my own reading. >.>