I've really cut back on the drinking
268   16

The great thing about that is that I can clean out the alchy cache in my fridge today and it'll feel even better because of the lay-off.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Ummmm....

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Ummmm....

f**k off and die no one likes you you're literally autistic comic relief for the masses of this board

thats why no one bans you

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• SwimNerd

This post is deleted!

Well I have to say it is just a LOVELY day outside. This is the kinda day that's perfect for lying down on the grass, cracking open a beer, looking up at the clouds, and appreciating life!

I have to go somewhere at 7, but when I get back I'll crack open a few Foster's and hang out in my backyard for a bit.

• Banned

You are doing the lord's work.....Please keep this up.....I need lessons.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Thunder Goddess

Once again. Please stop using "autistic" as a slur. If you're not using it as a slur, and think that it's a clinically accurate use of the term, let me assure you that you are wrong.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

You know this isn't God-says-no, right...eh, it doesn't matter...carry on

• SwimComrad

Wow, Zeni...I didn't know your drinking could bruise an ego...Seriously tho, moderation is a good thing.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Thunder Goddess

I don't care if it's God Himself. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Using "autistic" or "mentally ill" or bipolar" or "schizophrenic" or threatening to have somebody committed, and meaning any of them as an insult, is an insult to those of us who are, or have been, any of these things. I don't mind it if somebody's goofing around, but when it's vicious - no. And I will continue to go on about it.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

We went out to eat last night and some guy got a ice cream cone that was all lopsided and he called it autistic.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Haha what's up with that? Maybe he's mad because he wanted a beer too. My fridge is open to all.

Anyway, I'm back!

• Banned

Zeni, you in the zone today.

If you gotta go go with a smile