Working two jobs now
281   12

• Banned

And ot at xbox. Signed the new job up with a great new web based advertising company....hopefully itll bring some leads in and i look awesome for a permanent position. I just cant believe they bought the bid i proposed on my second day for $3900! It has to result in booked trips or its all a waste. Fingers crossed.

That's a lot of work.

• Banned

Bid for what?

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Bid for what?

Advertising company put our ads on google and what not...increase our presence on and create a better website..we can track what leads they bring in and how much money they make us.

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Bid for what?

Advertising company put our ads on google and what not...increase our presence on and create a better website..we can track what leads they bring in and how much money they make us.

so...like pop up ads? or email ads? like that?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

That's a lot of work.

Yah i dont have any days off now. Working 7 days a week plus ot.

• Banned

discolemonade said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Bid for what?

Not pop ups...ads on websites and once we actually start collecting customer emails like most companies this day and age we start emailing a distrubution list special rates and trips.

Fuggsational said:

discolemonade said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Bid for what?

Not pop ups...ads on websites and once we actually start collecting customer emails like most companies this day and age we start emailing a distrubution list special rates and trips.

and..people freely will give this company their email?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

discolemonade said:

Fuggsational said:

discolemonade said:

Fuggsational said:

CyberBully360 said:

Bid for what?

and..people freely will give this company their email?

Im collecting emails of customers who have booked with us in the past then i will contact them for more business.

• Banned

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

https://franklinstoveblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/cog.png

What's that suppose to mean?