Don't Poke and Drive.

• Banned

Tell em to drop a lure lure drop it drop it lure lure

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Check It Out!

A few weeks ago I was at the park at 10pm. There's 6 pokestops there and the park itself is about the size of 1/4 of a football field. If that. Anyway, it was packed with people and cops came up and told everyone to leave cuz the park was closed. The pulled up like right next to my brother's car. Everyone just kinda sat there and I apologized on behalf of everyone for our mischievous, delinquent behavior. The cops kinda laughed but then were like no really everyone gtfo. A few people left, but most people didnt even get up. The cops rolled on and we all kept playing.

• SwimLegend

Did I say we were driving? We were walking 5 feet from our front door

Oh bother...

• IB

One time some cops came up to me and asked if I wanted to shoot some black people.

• Check It Out!

Greeny said:

One time some cops came up to me and asked if I wanted to shoot some black people.

You said yeah, right?

• IB

Chocolate_Soda said:

Greeny said:

You said yeah, right?

Well yeah. I mean, I am white after all.

• SwimLegend

Lol I shoulda. I was in the middle of catching a 325cp eggcecute when the next thing I know a car rolls up. Guy asks me you playing Pokemon. I was like yeah and I see 2 other cops looking in my boyfriend's pockets and telling him to open his mouth

Oh bother...

• Check It Out!

What the f**k?

i sort of want to laugh.

and sort of me thinks this is going to be a headline.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

you gotta love being served and protected...it's really just awesome...

• SwimLegend

They claim they saw us first by the garbage and then where they hit us with something in our hands. I told them yeah I was throwing out garbage and marveling at the rats the size of cats.

Oh bother...

• Check It Out!

Throwing stuff away is suspicious enough activity to give probable cause to search a person?

• SwimLegend

We live in a f**king police state and luckily they didn't come at us with guns drawn for playing with our phones

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Greeny said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

Greeny said:

You said yeah, right?

Ugh. You're terrible, lol

Oh bother...

• Check It Out!

F**k this country. Let's get the coolest people from here and start a barge nation our of plastic bottles like that dude in Florida.

• Check It Out!

Greeny said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

Greeny said:

You said yeah, right?

• SwimLegend

Chocolate_Soda said:

Throwing stuff away is suspicious enough activity to give probable cause to search a person?

I guess if the cops see you in two places within a short time. I had a big attitude too. I asked what is this about and asked to see their ID

Oh bother...

• SwimHero

that sucks. im sorry pooh

Janeway Rules!

• SwimLegend

I'm down. Let's do it

Oh bother...