Ex girlfriends and whatnot
1176   49

• Banned

When you talk to each other like old friends but really all you want to know is when you can hit again.

I try my best not to mislead people, but when you ask me when I'm coming home and if we get drunk I'll just have to stay at your crib, I know what it is.

Honestly, not going home any time soon because f**k that place, but it's good to know I have a place to lay both of my heads.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimVIP

I don't have an ex.

Someday I'll look back on this thread and understand.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Check It Out!

Zenigundam said:

I don't have an ex.

Someday I'll look back on this thread and understand.

Nah. You won't.

• Babbling

5ever alone.

• SwimVIP

I'm in such a great mood right now lol.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Banned

What happened to assault charge?

• Swimuminati

ex-girlfriends....real or otherwise '>.>

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

My ex and I just text about TV shows.
    The idea of having sex with her kinda makes me ill these days. Depends on how desperate I am to get off.

• SwimIcon

i find it best not to talk to ex girlfriends. that's how inconvenient children happen...

• Banned

Cheating on the wife? How nice

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

I don't talk to my EXs anymore. When I was young I attracted crazy bitches, or was attracted to them, not sure which. Like clingy stab you in your sleep if you look at another girl crazy.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Cheating on the wife? How nice

Wut?

..........Wife?

See, this is my biggest problem with women, they don't listen to shit....They just hear words and place them where they choose.

• Banned

She's at home....Why does that matter.

• SwimVIP

Quite a catch you had there, Mix.

• Banned

Excuse you? I legitimately thought you had a wife so excuse me...doesn't make up for the fact you're slumming it

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Can I come get drunk & uh stay at your crib?

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Excuse you? I legitimately thought you had a wife so excuse me...doesn't make up for the fact you're slumming it

So you are basing that assessment on the fact that you were wrong and want to somehow have your left field comments stay relevant, because not sure how I'm "slumming it" by talking to an ex and I made no plans to return home to see her.

Oh, I forgot....You're just an angry ball of woman who just likes to be bitchy for no reason.

• Banned

You can get drunk and hang out, but no one stays here but me and the munchkins.

I thought you had a wife too what happened? :(

• Banned

Yeah talking about laying both heads to rest? Look you can take your domestics out on someone else I couldn't care less...I like see you miserable...and you've f**ked yourself over with me...you and your bosom buddy...so you have no one to blame but yourself...if anything...if anything at all I feel for you roe...it's pity

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Excuse you? I legitimately thought you had a wife so excuse me..

Being indignant about being wrong. Class act there.

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.