Things you hate
589   24

• Banned

When SOMEONE....doesn't replace the toilet paper and I'm essentially stranded there

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Manowarrior

Oh god yes. I was actually in that situation a couple times in PUBLIC bathrooms. Thank god for the paper seat covers.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

POWER OUTAGES!!!

• SwimIcon

when someone sits down next to me in an otherwise empty room.

personal space people... personal space.

• Cowboy Bebop

Stubbing my pinky toe.

• SwimNinja

When people I am not close to touch me. Like I don't know you dude don't pat my shoulder.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

When that bitch Gladys steals my sharpie at work.

I KNOW IT WAS YOU. CONFESS TO YOUR CRIMES.

• Babbling

Jump in the shower.

• Banned

When I'm sittin' on a toilet in a house that I don't know
    Lookin' all around me where'd the toilet paper go
    Feelin' real uneasy, feelin' real uncertain
    Cause I gotta wipe my butt again with a shower curtain

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

The personal space race is a game we play with customers

• SwimParagon

Traffic. Seriously, traffic in general turns me into a grumpy jerk. It could be just one other car on an otherwise empty road and I'll be irked it turned in front of me. Haaaaaate.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

That is creepy...

• Banned

Road rage?

• Swimuminati

early morning workouts...if the sun's not out, why am I

• Banned

I avoid the sun...it gives me a rash

• SwimNinja

Yeah I don't understand touchy feely people. Like if we aren't close friends or in a relationship keep your hands away.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Beast Master

People.

Aye swimae.

• Banned

Yeah..I can be helping someone with their script right? And they will just rub my sleeve tattoo while I'm talking and be like "this is so pretty where did you get it done?"...and I'm like "ma'am, do you wanna know how you're supposed to give yourself insulin shots or do you just wanna die?"

• IB

When my bubble is invaded without my permission.. And also the cost of living :|

Established October 30, 2004

• SwimDandy Banned

People

Oops

EviIsergE said:

Francis

Fixed