It took two weeks
250   18

• Banned

but I finally got accepted into that fb group....you can only be added if you have the correct profession....man they ask some tough questions...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Magic?

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

What's your profession?

• Banned

I love your fandom for DBZ btw.

• Banned

Pharmacy tech

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Thx...I'm an og member not one of them hipster f**k tards...got some DBZ tats too

• Banned

Same. Bio-Broly is worse than GT. Oh except the tat. I do want a four star ball though.

I deactivated my Facebook. Just don't see the point anymore.

Oooooo drug dealer

• Banned

Yeah the first broly movie is good...second is meh...hands down favorite had to be return of cooler....heads up...I'm not a goku fan girl....f**k kakarotto

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Yeah the first broly movie is good...second is meh...hands down favorite had to be return of cooler....heads up...I'm not a goku fan girl....f**k kakarotto

no im a huge goku fan but im so finally glad that vegita is equal power level to goku... minus the kaioken thing which i feel maybeeee vegita will get... but im starting to serioussssssssly think dragonball will end with vegita cracking finally and reverting back to the way he was tl;dr vegita becomes god of destruction and beats beerus

• Banned

Doubt

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Doubt

you're impossible.

• Banned

I am many things

• Banned

That's not the group tho

so you're saying you were accepted because you're a pharmacy tech but it's not a group of pharmacy techs? Can you say what the group is or must it be kept private?

• Banned

Lol no it is for techs but you called me a drug dealer so I was saying not that kind...

Oooooh ok sorry. god I couldnt do that job. I'd OD before lunch the first day