It's 1:39am in Cali time
227   15

• SwimPirate

And here I am trying to BS an extra credit essay for 15pts!!! 15pts!!! It's not alot but its the difference that could guarantee my A for this English class, and dammit, I wanna see like a smarty pants.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Assy McGee Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

I wanna see like a smarty pants.

No you don't. It's better to appear as one.

• SwimPirate

Welp, there it is, forgot the m. /slash thread

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Assy McGee Banned

I can't feel my heartbeat and it worries me.

• SwimPirate

Then as a 3rd party person on the internet, I recommend you dial 911, or have someone do it for you to seek the medical help to restart it.

• Assy McGee Banned

I'm trucking along fine, but heart problems run in my family and I don't take care of myself and a weak heartbeat seems like a thing that says problems are coming.

• SwimParagon

You actually still get extra credit. That won't exist forever, fair warning - I'm still undergrad and no extra credit to be seen. "Do your assigned work the first time!" Which makes sense, because jobs want it done right the first time too. :P

{then again I'm really close to a bachelor's degree}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• IB

I'm awake .... kinda pissed because I have to be up for work in like a hour and I couldn't go back to sleep.

• SwimPirate

pSH, I know I'm already a great employee, 7 years in retail, lifeguarding, ballon blowing <--actual fact. But yeah, my bosses
    love me.

Besides I think best at the devils hour, I already feel myself analyzing all of O'brien Vietnam War Studies.
    Tru fax: I told my teacher I thought the author was pretty dam metal, she laughed and simply said
    "Hmm, never heard that description before"

Me thinking I'm cool, when really I'm just obnoxious to other students.

• SwimPirate

Time to do some of that cardio brah?

• SwimPirate

I feel ya on that, I usually wake up for school in 4 hours. >__>

• SwimParagon

o.o; that.... was not my point. My point is once you get rolling on your major, shiz like this won't get you an A anymore. Extra credit is the devil anyway.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

lolz, I came back from drinking on the beach, a little buzzed, but hey, that will just enrich the essay.
    I haven't missed any assignments yet, just got a 90 in the last essay, and 92 and 94 on the other ones, leaving 2 more to go, if I keep getting low 90's, there's a chance I could end the semester with a B, and I really really want that A. In this particular situation, I'm that actual 15pts makes a difference. XD

• Assy McGee Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

Time to do some of that cardio brah?

Or some of that dying. One of the two.

How'd it go?