was gonna' take a walk,
278   11

but the neighbors roosters had another thing coming.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• IB

I bet roosters make a pretty good breakfast. Just sayin'.

funny you mention that. i went back out w/camera, for proof. dude was out there.

pretty sure he's a tweaker, but he's a truck driver so never really there. ANYWAY,

i let him know this isn't cool. so, now i have picture, and verbal.

reminder, need to clear out space in freezer

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Thunder Goddess

Check what they're eating before you bother plucking them - if he's letting them eat garbage, they're going to taste like garbage (this factoid courtesy of my grandmother).

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimDandy Banned

Youre a cock killer

Oops

• Banned

I just came from the kid's mother's side of town and there is a huge monster of a dog just roaming around. My first thought was to call police, but the way things are I thought they might kill it because they are huge p****es.

Instead I parked at the basketball court and hoped some joggers came through, because I f**king hate joggers.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimLegend

Roosters need a steady stream of leg love to live, why do you hate roosters, Disco?

Oh bother...

Wish there were roosters around here. I need some inspiration when I go on walks.

(A single rooster crows and Zeni goes from a languid stroll into a determined jog; slow anthemic soft rock playing in the background, picking up as Zeni goes faster)

"This... is amazing! I can do this!"

(More roosters join in and Zeni is now sprinting at a tremendous speed)

Ah... What a scene it'd be.

nope they're hanging out by my fruit trees, grapevines, and compost. they eatin' real good.

and i knew this

i told this assclown i say this because this isn't the firs thing i've had to deal with these nutjobs, to fix

his fence once and for all. bad enough the damn horse sits there and munches on my fig tree (more like ginourmous bush)

they have 2 dogs that constantly bark at us.

this..is the fence they use to keep all the animals in their yard (this was 2 years ago. i no longer use that area for a garden)

alt text

• Thunder Goddess

Oooh -- chicken and dumplings at your house

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

chicken dumplings, cog au vim, baked chicken. fried chicken AND the makings for some broth for future uses.