How do you feel about your name?
892   50

• Thunder Goddess

Not your name here, obviously, but the name somebody saddled you with.

I don't like my first and middle names, especially together - painfully Catholic. I like my last name, though. It almost compensates for marrying the guy. My maiden name was cool, too - short and Polish with a definite need for vowels.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimVIP

It's all right. I started going by my childhood nickname recently instead just to give myself more dimensions and depth. I go by any of three or four pseudonyms.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Thunder Goddess

Pseudonyms or aliases?

• SwimVIP

I would call them pseudonyms since they're unrelated to my real name. I'd even go by Zeni in public too. I'm open to anything. Although, if I go by Zeni, I'm gonna need to hire a bodyguard just in case.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Toonami

My initials sound like someone's trying to say my first name with an Elmer Fudd accent.

The Ignore feature: a real bitch in more ways than one.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Banned

My initials are DDD, so that alone kinda ticks me off.

Not a hge fan of my first name, but I don't hate it.......My middle name is something I don't tell anyone because as soon as they know it, the jokes start......My last name.......It's ok because it seems not a lot of people have it and I'm ok with that.

Overall 5/10

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

My name is as plain as unflavored yogurt, and I'm fine with that.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Banned

John Smith

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Are we allowed to say our first names on here? Does it still violate the TOS?

Anyways, I have never really had a problem with my name. It's considered a unisex name by some as it is used by alot of guys and girls.

It's not a super common name but not uncommon either. I like it cause it's part of who I am, and in some ways it is reflective of my personality pretty well I think. Plus some interesting historical figures have been named the same. :P

I have kind of wished that I always went by my middle name though, which is a purely masculine name and one that I am particularly fond of at that. Some people refer to me by my middle name, as I have introduced myself to them first as that for various reasons.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I would call them pseudonyms since they're unrelated to my real name. I'd even go by Zeni in public too. I'm open to anything. Although, if I go by Zeni, I'm gonna need to hire a bodyguard just in case.

Zeni would be a cool stage name I think man, it kind of sounds like an EDM artist's name. :P

• SwimVIP

DJ Z-Z-Z-Zenigundam

(Fast paced techno/dance starts playing)

• Thunder Goddess

That's why I dropped my middle name when I got married - otherwise I'd have wound up MMM. The possibilities are just too painful to contemplate.

• Thunder Goddess

My older daughter tried the middle name thing for a while (she had one of those classic 90's names, and she wanted to be different). She was very insistent about it; the only problem was, she'd forget to answer to it.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

DJ Z-Z-Z-Zenigundam

(Fast paced techno/dance starts playing)

I was thinking exactly this. I want a vid of you trying to make some electronica type music mang. Make this happen. :3

• SwimVIP

Hmmm I like that idea. I'm gonna have to get myself a stereotypical DJ hookup. Maybe I'll put transitory strobe lights in the kitchen too.

• SwimNinja

My first name is ghetto, but it's not too out there for it to annoy me. Unfortunately, if the third letter isn't capitalized, there's a very obvious nickname that pops out to people . My middle name is very convenient during winter for reasons. On the fence about my last name. Being at the end of the alphabet screwed me more times than I can count, and its pop culture references can be annoying sometimes.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

nah..i like my name(s)

i like my initials that accompany said name(s)

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Yeah man, just work the music as best you can too. It's 30% image and style, and 70% beat and tune imo. :P

Do a good job for me Zenikun

• Banned

I haven't met too many people with it...but everyone likes it

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Swimuminati

my first name is Mallory and i actually quite like my name. i feel like it must be okay to say that, as its on my user profile one click away anyway. for a long time i hated it but as i got older, i realized i was happy to have a name that i didn't ever really hear out in public. i'm also the only one of four children who didn't end up with the most generic name ever.

the meaning though.... idk, kinda rough. it means, unfortunate, unlucky, ill fated, one without luck.... and the far less common meaning of army general o.0

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Thunder Goddess

That's OK. Mine means bitter, and it doesn't even have the advantage of being pretty.