Hey, Whitey
440   28

• IB

• Banned

Oh goody.....And tell me why this chafes your bottom. While, I, myself would never ask you or any other white person to do something for me in the name or reparations, what exactly is your goal with this thread other than to bait ill responses.

In all actuality, I don't find this prudent to ask an individual to pay for the sins of their fathers since on the surface there is no way to know what hand their ancestors had in the degradation of my people, but I find it interesting that you posted this with no context other than a snarky, and backhanded "repent"

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

I'm dealing with my white guilt thank you

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB

It doesn't really chafe my bottom. I just find the whole thing silly, so I made a thread about it. Nothing more.

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Ok, while I think that person is a tad melodramatic and her sentiments are somewhat misplaced. I do think that it is a good idea for white and black people to try to understand each other's difference and be friends and be kind to each other.

I have said this for a while now, you don't solve hate by being demanding, or hateful yourself. You solve hate with being rational, understanding, compassionate, and educating people about differences.

People are more likely to respond to such things.

I kind of question whether it's the best choice to post this with the title and link you named there... I would have been interested in seeing this, but it kind of seems like knee jerk reaction and a bit flame baiting.

• Banned

You know, if you keep following me around, it only fuels my joy of f**king with you, and I'm not fuggz.....I know how to dodge a ban, and make you look like a tool without flaming you.

Game on.

• Banned

Lol it's funny you think I'm following you...you're not that important....do what you want buddy I don't give a f**k

• IB

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• IB

SandStone said:

Ok, while I think that person is a tad melodramatic and her sentiments are somewhat misplaced. I do think that it is a good idea for white and black people to try to understand each other's difference and be friends and be kind to each other.

I have said this for a while now, you don't solve hate by being demanding, or hateful yourself. You solve hate with being rational, understanding, compassionate, and educating people about differences.

People are more likely to respond to such things.

I kind of question whether it's the best choice to post this with the title and link you named there... I would have been interested in seeing this, but it kind of seems like knee jerk reaction and a bit flame baiting.

I completely agree. I don't see how that site has anything to do with that though.

I read all of the examples she gave and most of them seemed ridiculous to me. Hardly a knee-jerk reaction.

• Banned

Well her method is flawed...we should recognize white privilege

• IB

Uh oh. You're in trouble now.

• Banned

I'm sorry why is it your business?

• Banned

You tiptoed in my thread last night just to be a bitch....You just posted a reply to me here just to be a bitch.....If you're not following me, stop being there when I turn around.

• Banned

Greeny, we are friends, I'm sorry if I offended you mate. I am just trying to be real with ya. And I don't disagree that your link was content of a really misguided and kind of stupid person. I don't think you have any ill will towards black people either.

• Banned

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I'm sorry why is it your business?

I was just curious.... sorry. I wasn't accusing you of anything. I probably should have asked in private my apologies.... im half awake.

• Banned

Lol aww

• Banned

Bye

• IB

We're friends? Since when. I have nothing against you or anything but to say we're friends, Idk about that. Maybe our definitions are just different.

You didn't offend me either.