my life sucks right now i lost my disabilty
1034   45

• Toonami

i loss disability and i own them 15k
    holy shit that a lot of money for me

butt good thing my boss give full time the other day

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Well, at least you're no longer disabled.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Toonami

This post is deleted!

• Toonami

yes i own theme 15k

• Banned

did you even need disability if you're working?

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimSage Banned

You got caught for disability fraud?

• Toonami

ric_man said:

no jusy backpay i own

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

did you even need disability if you're working?

yes i was part time

• Banned

lol ouch

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Why do you owe them 15k? I'm sorry you lost your disability man.

• Toonami

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

lol ouch

more it like it is f**king hurts

Are you sure it's 15k?

As in, $15,000?

That seems like a lot for them to not catch.

Even 1k seems like a lot to owe them.

• Banned

ghostrek said:

ric_man said:

no jusy backpay i own

What? I am on disability, I'm not aware of what you are talking about... but I probably live in a different state. I was under the impression you only have to pay back money if you are not reporting earnings which would disqualify you from being considered disabled at the time....

You are allowed to make so much while still on Disability, this is to help people get off it and reintegrate into the workforce and society. But something doesn't add up here....

SandStone said:

ghostrek said:

ric_man said:

no jusy backpay i own

What? I am on disability, I'm not aware of what you are talking about... but I probably live in a different state. I was under the impression you only have to pay back money if you are not reporting earnings which would disqualify you from being considered disabled at the time....

You are allowed to make so much while still on Disability, this is to help people get off it and reintegrate into the workforce and society. But something doesn't add up here....

If your income is raised too far during a pay period you've also received Disability from, they may lower your next month's check and request repayment. If you don't repay, normally they just take some out of the next payment. Basically the government deciding they paid you $100 too much because you made an extra $20 one time.

If they're not paying him at all, I guess he has to pay back out of pocket?

• Banned

Did you seriously think you didn't have to pay that all back?

• Banned

Yeah I am aware of that... I have never heard of someone who actually reported their wages and that they were now employed being charged 15,000 dollars like that though. Seems a bit odd....

SandStone said:

ghostrek said:

ric_man said:

no jusy backpay i own

yeah, he didn't report it, and the state just caught on.

new fiscal quarter and all that jazz maybe?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Toonami

naraku360 said:

Are you sure it's 15k?

As in, $15,000?

That seems like a lot for them to not catch.

Even 1k seems like a lot to owe them.

that what i thought

• Toonami

SandStone said:

ghostrek said:

ric_man said:

no jusy backpay i own

that what happen kinda

• Banned

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Dude you have had to been working like almost 2 whole years without reporting your earnings to SS.....

I did the math, at least when I was awarded disability two years ago for my Bipolar disorder, the maximum potential cash benefits were approximately 700 dollars.

15,000 / 700 = 21.423 months.

I understand this sucks for you... but that is big time wrong. I would never not report my earnings when I get a job, and I am actively trying to reenter the workplace now that my condition has improved to the point where I think I can at least try to.

The moment you are hired, and receive your first paycheck... whatever it may be. You are supposed to call them and report it to a SS agent so they can reassess your benefits. Medicaid can be extended indefinitely if you qualify for it though and do not have insurance which is likely what I will ask for. But I will not expect the U.S. government to continue to pay me money for two whole years after I started working.

You have done wrong man, and it is stuff like this that gives fuel to people who are critics of social programs intended to help people. You were probably disabled in all likelihood and may still have a condition, but that does not excuse your behavior here which is fraud.

I can't judge you, but I think you should definitely not fight paying the money back. You need to make right the wrong you have done.