Momma cat pregnant AGAIN
256   15

• SwimPunk Banned

This time we suspect by way of incest
    Expecting mutant kittens in a few months.

• Banned

So did her son like ruin her for all the other cats then? >_>

• SwimPunk Banned

Huh?

He kept at her the most...tore all her fur out of her back from all the raping.

• SwimSage Banned

How many cats are in your house?

• SwimPunk Banned

ric_man said:

How many cats are in your house?

Zero

• SwimHero

gonna be harder to sell them now.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimPunk Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

gonna be harder to sell them now.

I dont sell them. I turn them into the shelter.

• Banned

Jesus christ that's brutal.

• Banned

Meh, I know dogs can breed with their mom to keep the bloodline pure.....I don't think animals work how humans work......At any rate, keep up the good work preparing to be the crazy cat lady on your block.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Check It Out!

That happened with cats we had growing up. My mom didn't understand the concept of spaying and neutering.

• SwimLegend

I want the two headed 3 tailed one

Oh bother...

• SwimElder Banned

lol

fuggz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimLegend

CyberBully360 said:

Meh, I know dogs can breed with their mom to keep the bloodline pure.....I don't think animals work how humans work......At any rate, keep up the good work preparing to be the crazy cat lady on your block.

Animals work like humans, the closer the relation the more likely bad recessive traits are to become dominant ones.
    It's one of the reasons a lot of pure breed dogs have downsides....like the deafness of the dalmatian or the stupidity of
    the cocker spaniel.

Oh bother...

• Banned

I learned something new.....All I know is my cousin used to breed the litter with the mom and sell them f**kers for grands......These were pits though, and while I don't know a lot about animals they never had any weird traits that I knew of.....Then again, I didn't care to ask either.

Just not sure why someone would pay so much for a retarded dog.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimLegend

CyberBully360 said:

I learned something new.....All I know is my cousin used to breed the litter with the mom and sell them f**kers for grands......These were pits though, and while I don't know a lot about animals they never had any weird traits that I knew of.....Then again, I didn't care to ask either.

Just not sure why someone would pay so much for a retarded dog.

People pay that much because instead of viewing the dog as a living creature they view it as a status symbol.
    I dunno why your cousin would do that when they coulda found a stud pit and only gave up the pick of the litter

Puppy mills get in trouble in part for in breeding, it's unhealthy for the animal and the breed if a desired trait
    is being bred with no f*cks given about ailments inherent to the breed.

Oh bother...