I love a good BBQ
73   13

• Banned

Given that I don't like barbecue sauce...the ribs and the sliced beef brisket was devine

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB

BBC*

• SwimVIP

I want to visit Kansas City and St. Louis for some real BBQ.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

You can't be serious

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• ShoeHands

BBQ is great

BBQ Corn is the best
    Sweet Corn barely caramelized............yeaaaaa thats the stuff.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

I f**king love brisket. My Dad got a smoke for us last year.... there is nothing better than slow smoked brisket.

• IB

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

You can't be serious

I'm rarely serious on the internet.

• Banned

I be never had that....we had ribs and brisket, au gratin potatoes, pasta salad, and salad.....my father back in the day would beer steam veggies on the grill tho

• Banned

Greeny said:

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

You can't be serious

I'm rarely serious on the internet.

• SwimHero

i wanna go down south to try some of that bbq.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Take heed and be jelly

• ShoeHands

Beer steamed veggies are great.

Have you ever taken potatos, sliced them up and wrapped them in tinfoil with garlic, butter, and onions? Throw that on the grill and its an easy packet of great tasting food.

Really BBQ anything is just good I think. I love to do veggies on the BBQ. Sweet Corn is probably the best though. And we grow a ton of it around here so its just soooooo good.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Manowarrior

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

You can't be serious

Well you do have a black boyfriend...

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...