i think i need a new hat
108   13

• ShoeHands

I dont know why, But I need a hat

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Special Snowflake

Get a slouchy &, you know, wait till it's not a 100° outside to wear it.

• ShoeHands

That is such a hipster hat :P

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Assy McGee Banned

I'm feeling like I need some sort of hat for the sun, but I also feel like all my options will make me look like an idiot.

• ShoeHands

The classic conundrum

Look like an idiot
    Not have that douchebag sun beating you up

• Special Snowflake

Oh, that's right, baseball hats & visors are still the only thing that's in right now.

Fine then.

But I swear to god, if you get one of the ones that have a completely flat brim, I'm blocking you.

• ShoeHands

Im not going to say that most of my hats have a flat brim.........

But...........

OK fine just block me already lol

• Assy McGee Banned

Uuuuuuuuuggghh

• ShoeHands

BOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOO THIS MAN

• SwimParagon

Don't steal Hat Guy's hat. He's kind of a classhole and will hunt you down for it.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

That makes me very worried, and yet I think I need to make it happen.............

• Special Snowflake

See, no one who wears a hat with a flat brim has the right to comment on anyone else's fashion.

Who the f**k decided that was a style that needed to be brought back anyway? Some dumbass who thought he didn't look ghetto enough in his video or something?

• ShoeHands

I usually curve the bill of my hat. Thats more to keep the damn sun out of my eyes though.