Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang, remember that time?
152   10

• SwimElder Banned

:)

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

wat

• Banned

are you talking about arcturus? the mod formerly known as?

POOP

• SwimElder Banned

its a sci fi movie reference.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSage Banned

Aliens huh? I saw that once like over 10 years so I don't remember it.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Arcturus is also mentioned in Cowboy Bebop.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• SwimElder Banned

yeah its a quick conversation in the beginning at the mess hall. I think it was with Bill Paxton. Apparently Acturians are a hermaphroditic species- there is no male or female. To which Bill Paxton responds: hey baby in Acturia it doesn't matter if its a man or woman.

Actually its kind of f**ked up if you think about it. Colonial Space Marines were f**king unisex Aliens.
    Is that where my tax dollars are going?

• SwimElder Banned

it is? I don't remember that.

• Thunder Goddess

Huh. And here I thought it was from the Hitchhiker's Guide.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• IB

Like having sex with Asari in Mass Effect .... except I wanna believe our relationship meant something