isn't it embarrassing when you're masturbating and eating skittles
317   21

• SwimStar

and then your boss calls so you have to stop doing one

and he's liek "right so i need you come in for a few hours"

and you gotta be like "nah fam i'm masturbating and eating skittles"

and he gets a f**king attitude it like a little bitch and fires you and you can't even come and pick up your last check because you're barred from the premises

ugh

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Helper

"I'm busy feeling the rainbow"

What the hell is that behind you

• Special Snowflake

I masturbated to this.

Memento Mori

• SwimNinja

Why do you guys answer the phone on your days off? And thanks for ruining my skittle eating time.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimStar

bnmjv said:

I masturbated to this.

that's pretty weird

• Swimuminati

Hi, i'm form MTV, we'd like to put you on a show...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• IB

Sorce said:

Why do you guys answer the phone on your days off? And thanks for ruining my skittle eating time.

This. I don't answer the phone for work at all unless I'm at work. I told my coworkers ... the ones I like if they need help call me on their cell phone or text me
    Management .... f**k that

• SwimLegend

I like to taste the rainbow.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• SwimVIP Banned

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimStar

Vamped said:

Sorce said:

This. I don't answer the phone for work at all unless I'm at work. I told my coworkers ... the ones I like if they need help call me on their cell phone or text me

Real talk for a second, I don't mind having my boss call me. I got to that point in my life where if it's my day off, and I don't want to go in, I'm just gonna tell them I'm not coming in. I know that sounds like a recipe for being immediately fired, but generally my bosses have just been like, "...Well, alright, we'll call Dave then" or whoever the f**k.

Then again, up until this past February I've never had a job I liked. Now, since I have a job I absolutely love, I don't mind going in at all, because it's free money to me. But over the year or so before that, I learned how to just say no to my bosses. It was very liberating.

• Swimuminati

/thread

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

I actually have a short story on the backburner that involves a situation like that.

• IB

Skiles said:

Vamped said:

Sorce said:

Real talk for a second, I don't mind having my boss call me. I got to that point in my life where if it's my day off, and I don't want to go in, I'm just gonna tell them I'm not coming in. I know that sounds like a recipe for being immediately fired, but generally my bosses have just been like, "...Well, alright, we'll call Dave then" or whoever the f**k.

Then again, up until this past February I've never had a job I liked. Now, since I have a job I absolutely love, I don't mind going in at all, because it's free money to me. But over the year or so before that, I learned how to just say no to my bosses. It was very liberating.

I teach them to just f**king call Dave first

• SwimStar

Mixboy said:

/thread

That was absolutely disgusting.

Wasting Skittles like that... How dare he?

• SwimVIP Banned

Sorce said:

I actually have a short story on the backburner that involves a situation like that.

Do explain.

And in great detail.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimNinja

A demon falls through a portal into a Candyland type of world, finds a Willy Wonka dude in charge, and then lots of sex.

• Banned

I like to think this is the cause of apes flinging poo at each other in the jungle.

• Swimuminati

Skiles said:

Mixboy said:

/thread

That was the greatest thing i've ever seen...I wish I could money shot skittles

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP Banned

Mixboy said:

Skiles said:

Mixboy said:

/thread

That was the greatest thing I've ever seen...I wish I could money shot skittles

It's the one way to make them all swallow.

• Banned

There's already a way to do that... it's called a strong grip. >_>

• SwimNinja

Skiles said:

Vamped said:

Sorce said:

I prefer the no-drama approach. If they call on my day off, I don't answer, and if they ask, I go with the age old wisdom of lying to their face about not being home. It had a 100% success rate at my old regular jobs.