Unlocking the secrets of the pyramids
517   31

• Banned

This bothers me...like you don't desecrate burial plots now a days why do it to the Egyptians...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimVIP

Mostly has to do with it being one of the earliest civilizations and a fascination with uncovering unknown facts about the distant past.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

I think after a certain period of time it's all good...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

This bothers me...like you don't desecrate burial plots now a days why do it to the Egyptians...

cuz they died 4500 years ago.

POOP

• Thunder Goddess

Money. The more you have to show the tourists, the longer they'll stay and the more they'll spend. Besides, I don't believe they've ever actually found a body in a pyramid.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Check It Out!

basically this.

FieryDoom said:

cuz they died 4500 years ago.

and this.

Mixboy said:

I think after a certain period of time it's all good...

• Banned

Yeah but you seen amitiyville horror right? Desecration of Indian burial plots n'shit....seems like a cardinal no no...like say in 5000 years my plot is dug up...I'd be pissed

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Thunder Goddess

if you care in 5000 years, I'll buy you a Coke.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Swimuminati

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Yeah but you seen amitiyville horror right? Desecration of Indian burial plots n'shit....seems like a cardinal no no...like say in 5000 years my plot is dug up...I'd be dust

*fixed

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Yeah but you seen amitiyville horror right? Desecration of Indian burial plots n'shit....seems like a cardinal no no...like say in 5000 years my plot is dug up...I'd be pissed

I'd probably be dust in 5000 years. Or brought back to life by our lord and savior!

Either way, i probably won't be doing this...
    alt text

POOP

• Banned

Needs to be on my headstone....

Here lies Majin_Mayhem2

"If you dig me up I'll be pissed"

• Banned

Eh historical dust

• Banned

Ok ya got me

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Here lies Majin_Mayhem2

I'm pretty sure the headstone will be dust by then, too.

POOP

• Swimuminati

yeah sure, why not

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Make it the size of a skycraper

• Check It Out!

Well first of all we shouldn't keep burying people in the ground. Either that or we need to go a bit deeper than 6 feet. Maybe 6 miles. We're gonna run out of room eventually. Every one of the 7 billion people that's alive right now is going to die and i'd say a good 98% of them are going to be buried.

Secondly, that was a movie and disturbing graves doesn't have paranormal consequences.

• Banned

alt text

• Check It Out!

FieryDoom said:

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Here lies Majin_Mayhem2

I'm pretty sure the headstone will be dust by then, too.

Unless the headstone is a pyramid.

• Banned

Yeah don't they have buildings where you put your ashes?

AND I KNOW THAT....I'm just saying digging up someone's resting place is dark and unethical

• Banned

We're regressing