this is a title....i guess
606   45

• Toonami

I am kinda confused with this whole new thing with [as]...seems a bit complicated to me

It's very simple.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimNinja

inb4accusedofbeingzeni

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder

PrincessUnikitty said:

inb4accusedofbeingzeni

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimVIP

Wow I haven't seen you in ages.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Toonami

Well, I guess. I mean......apparently I joined 6months ago...I've been here for years. whats up with that? And IB is gone?

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

inb4accusedofbeingzeni

what does that mean? :-\

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

Wow I haven't seen you in ages.

I come and go! :) I will never leave [asmb] even with its weird changes from time to time

• SwimVIP

Upload an avatar!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

The old boards are dead and gone as are the folders.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

Upload an avatar!

I guess I'll do that. What do you think would be best for an old timer like me for here?
    Also, I'm very happy at the fact people like you still even remember me. :)

• Toonami

cowboy_stilgar said:

The old boards are dead and gone as are the folders.

How unfortunate

• ShoeHands

Just turn around and leave.

Trust me, its better if you just run away before you get pulled back into this dumpster fire.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Toonami

Master-Debater131 said:

Trust me, its better if you just run away before you get pulled back into this dumpster fire.

Holy crap Debater! =D hahaha, are you really one to talk? :)

• SwimVIP

What was your old avatar again? Kazuma from s-CRY-ed?

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

What was your old avatar again? Kazuma from s-CRY-ed?

Yeah, it was! =D I remember when I first made my account and then they introduced them avi's. Kazuma was the very first one I picked and just stuck with it.

• ShoeHands

JapaneseFreak said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Holy crap Debater! =D hahaha, are you really one to talk? :)

Yea I know.

Its been years.....yet Im still stuck here........

Take it from me, RUNNNNN

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimNinja

JapaneseFreak said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

inb4accusedofbeingzeni

what does that mean? :-\

Every time a new name pops up people have been accusing them of being a Zeni alt. Not that they don't have a reason, he has several that he plays around with.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

This post is deleted!

• SwimVIP

Alts?

• Toonami

Take it from me, RUNNNNN

.....whats that think sticking in the back of your head? ....wait....don't tell me....you're trapped here!? OMG I better GTFO! O.O ahhh!!