Rocketeer reboot being made with black female lead.
207   15

• Banned

That certainly makes the chewing gum solution make a lot more sense.

But why?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

cowboy_stilgar said:

But why?

• Banned

You mean you don't see the appeal of strapping Beyonce to a rocket and firing it into space?

• Nyaa or Nothing

Well, they did reboot the iron man comics with a black female protag. It was bound to happened sooner or later.

• Banned

The Rocketeer had like.. one movie. And it bombed. Why would they do this?

• Banned

Might be interesting as long as the movie is actually good, and not pandering trite crap like ghostbusters...

Interesting. I liked the first one 20 years ago.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimNinja

It's sacred! You can't do this to the Rocketeer! It would have made half a billion with a dude! -Throws chair-

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

But from an engineering perspective it doesn't make sense. Black women's boobs are too massive and unaerodynamic to allow for a jet pack to provide meaningful guided flight. Unless they plan on putting those helmet rudder fins on her nipples it's just not going to be believable.

E_NAYD said:

But from an engineering perspective it doesn't make sense. Black women's boobs are too massive and unaerodynamic to allow for a jet pack to provide meaningful guided flight. Unless they plan on putting those helmet rudder fins on her nipples it's just not going to be believable.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Swimuminati

I guess they can't ruin something that sucked in the first place...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

History disagrees with you.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

Why won't anyone go and see our movies? Viewership is almost the lowest it has ever been in movie making history. I know! Let's put another obvious pandering minority into a lead role! That will get the goy- er people to the theaters rubs hands

• SwimNinja

It's my kind of cheesy though, so I do own it. And it was my Timothy Dalton crush phase mixed in with smothered attraction to Jennifer Connelly.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita