you know what 9th grade orientation?
959   41

you can go blow some donkey balls. that's what

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

That was a while ago, but I had fun, except they didn't give me my freshman year schedule and I went home crying angry tears b/c I felt slighted. Got it fixed the next day though.

• Helper

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Thunder Goddess

You mean those fun little meet and greets with all the teachers where you get elbowed in the kidneys by the soccer moms and the cheer moms?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Blowing donkey balls.... man that take me back to Tijuana

If you gotta go go with a smile

mthor said:

You mean those fun little meet and greets with all the teachers where you get elbowed in the kidneys by the soccer moms and the cheer moms?

funny, i didn't see you there tonight?

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

right?

wait.

• Thunder Goddess

I done my time, baby. Now I'm waiting to laugh at my daughter when she has to do it.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

I'm not even sure that existed when I was younger. My mother always skipped school related functions and made up excuses so I have no idea when we had things like that. Haha!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

i wish. i got one more in....9 years.

fml

there was a time my girl, when you could just show up and all that shit got handled 1st day of school.

your mum, had the exact right idea. now it's mandatory or the student doesn't get their schedule.

and from day 1, tardiness is already in play.

• Swimuminati

Yuck. Just one more thing to tag onto the never-ending list of busy busy busy hurry hurry hurry.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Firefly24 said:

Yuck. Just one more thing to tag onto the never-ending list of busy busy busy hurry hurry hurry.

^so much this. i was having the worst time. all those phuqn rude people. pushing in like chattle.

i just stopped her. and stood against the wall, and had her call out the room #/period and marked it

on her map. dudddde. people phuqn suck. and large masses of them are not something i like to be in.

• Banned

You're in 9th grade? :|

SandStone said:

You're in 9th grade? :|

-__-

• Banned

Had to ask man.... >_>

no. my youngest girl.

it also didn't help that she was in 'snarky' mode.

and mumbling.

• Banned

I'm assuming that means she's either 12 or 13 then.... yeah I remember those years and going into highschool first day. It was a bit intimidating, and kind of sucked. Even though I had plenty of friends going in with me, we were mostly nerd boys/girls.... so that tends to make it harder.

14, march. she'll be fine. i just hope she gets back to focusing on her studies.

last year she only made honor roll 2x. (all other years she makes it the whole year)

but the new boyfriend sort of messed that up. luckily, he's being home schooled this year.

• Banned

I'm sensing your protective Daddy stereotype showing a bit. :P

Not that I think there is anything wrong with that. I'd be like probably scary as a dad for my kid's boyfriends. Especially if the grades are slipping. >_<

I was much like that growing, I was an over achieving kid... made honor roll most times year round. I was in advanced classes, and dual enrollments. I taught myself C++ and Java in my sophomore year (not my first languages), since my programming teacher sucked ass. Some dumb bitch (no offense ladies but she really was a stereotype), that knew almost next to nothing about computers let alone programming. I ended up teaching some of the class myself.

We ended up going to state competition in my involvement with the computers/tech student club that year and the next as well. Me and 2 of my buddies made an application that was a simulator for epidemics. Won first place. I was a very smart kid, captain of the debate team (also went to state competition). Kind of makes me chuckle having a secret gay denial fantasy every day, while being a good Christian boy and hardcore republitard. Funny cause I got to sit in the state Congressional chambers and defend views I think are retarded today... and win because I was intelligent, did research, and could debate well.

Anyways, sorry to go off on a tangent...

My point was going to be that I wish I could go back to certain aspects of myself from back then. And I try but it's not easy. Guide your daughter as best you can, these are trying times for her.

• SwimSuperHero

The sister of the boy I babysit starts 9th grade this year.
    Kind of makes me feel old since I first started babysitting for both of
    them when he was 11 months and she was in first grade I think.

She'll be going to my old high school. That's going to be weird.
    All the teachers I had except one were old so most of them probably retired when
    she was a toddler.

She might have my english teacher though. She was in her mid twenties
    when I had her in 12th grade.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.