Shit you should have let go long ago.
373   19

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

So back in college, I was in this bio 101 science class. Fun times.

Anyways, the professor asks us "why dont insects grow giant?"

I raise my hand and say its because there isnt enough oxygen in the environment to support their method of respiration.

He says "nope," like he just schooled me, and goes on to say that they would be ceushed by the weight of their own exoskeletons.

well he was wrong, as evidenced by the megafauna which existed during prior epochs in earths history in which the oxygen content of the air was higher.

ive wanted to tell him ever since.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

• SwimPunk Banned

She was still in captivity uptil 2013. It wasnt that long ago.

• SwimPunk Banned

I still kick myself for being too chicken to sleep with my bio professor.

• Babbling

Many years ago a surfer punched me while we were out in the water. I promised I would kill him and his children if I ever saw him again. About 10 years later I did see him and I had a chance to murder him and his son. But I decided nah I shouldn't.

• Banned

He figured it's easier to just use a Q-tip to swab microbes up in the lab.

• SwimPunk Banned

Hey why dont you talk to me anymore? Did i do something unforgivable? If so, i forgot about it.

• SwimNinja

ThorsPenor said:

Many years ago a surfer punched me while we were out in the water. I promised I would kill him and his children if I ever saw him again. About 10 years later I did see him and I had a chance to murder him and his son. But I decided nah I shouldn't.

You missed your chance.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimIcon

this girl from high school, but we don't talk about that.

• SwimPunk Banned

E_NAYD said:

Lol we actually had an exercise where we did exactly that and put the swabs on cultures. No he wanted it. Keep me back after class to clean up....ugh...i was just so shy.

• Banned

My gay guilt.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

Lol we actually had an exercise where we did exactly that and put the swabs on cultures. No he wanted it. Keep me back after class to clean up....ugh...i was just so shy.

Well when you spend all day working with diseases I guess context creates a flattering light.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

I raise my hand and say its because there isnt enough oxygen in the environment to support their method of respiration.

He says "nope," like he just schooled me, and goes on to say that they would be ceushed by the weight of their own exoskeletons.

well he was wrong, as evidenced by the megafauna which existed during prior epochs in earths history in which the oxygen content of the air was higher.

Pretty sure he was right. Even if you used a magic growth ray on an ant and made it as big as a person, it wouldn't be able to walk. Mass increases at a faster pace than strength.

• SwimIcon

also, this "message board".

• SwimPunk Banned

E_NAYD said:

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

Well when you spend all day working with diseases I guess context creates a flattering light.

I had a huge painful bump down there this week. I should have made a thread just for you.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

I had a huge painful bump down there this week. I should have made a thread just for you.

That's called "pregnancy."

But you know what to do now. Break glass in case of emergency.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Daosguard said:

covered_in_sponges said:

Pretty sure he was right. Even if you used a magic growth ray on an ant and made it as big as a person, it wouldn't be able to walk. Mass increases at a faster pace than strength.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royprsb/277/1690/1937.full.pdf

alt text

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

I lost several friends in the last 1-3 years.

I still hold it against them.

Not because I can't accept a lost friendship.

It's because all their reasons were stupid and they should all feel bad about being idiots. It's upsetting that they probably don't.

• Babbling

Fugglyfe said:

Hey why dont you talk to me anymore? Did i do something unforgivable? If so, i forgot about it.

I don't know if you're the real fuggs...

Honestly I don't like the dog pile that usually ends up happening in your threads. My witty candor gets lost in the schmegma.