197   16

• SwimPunk Banned

Cuz their g spot is way up their bums

• SwimComrad

actually evolution and development happening weird is the tl;dr

that doesn't make it wrong though
    take it up the butthole all you want

alt text

If it was the other way, we'd orgasm every time we peed.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

Cuz their g spot is way up their bums

I think so too. :)

• Banned

PenguinBoss said:

If it was the other way, we'd orgasm every time we peed.

Lmao.... that sounds like it'd f**king hurt.

• Banned

I once pooped and s***ked in the same instant.

I knew then what it was like to see The Beatles in concert for the first time.

• Thunder Goddess

G spot? You mean prostate, maybe?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

mthor said:

G spot? You mean prostate, maybe?

It's commonly called the male g-spot because it's so sensitive it can make a guy cum without touching his weiner...

• Thunder Goddess

I've seen a lot of rectal exams, but I've never seen quite that reaction.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

We are supposed to gangbang though.

The shape of the human peen is unique to the animal kingdom; and while it is impossible for us to say exactly why they've evolved that way, the hypothesis is that the flared head evolved to scoop out the genetic material of previous matings from the love tunnel so as to reduce competition for its own seed.

alt text

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

Poop noodle

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• SwimNinja

You should become a sex professor.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Thank goodness I took a vow of celibacy years ago

• Banned

mthor said:

I've seen a lot of rectal exams, but I've never seen quite that reaction.

It takes quite a bit of direct stimulation, but it is not only possible it is pretty common for any guy that pleasures himself or is pleasured anally.

I have actually heard of techniques used before in history of medical science... commonly referred to as "prostate milking" >_>

I've never had one personally, because I'm mostly a top. I'd love to have one though some day possibly.. maybe... well I haven't ruled it out.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

The shape of the human peen is unique to the animal kingdom; and while it is impossible for us to say exactly why they've evolved that way, the hypothesis is that the flared head evolved to scoop the genetic material of previous mails from the love tunnel so as to reduce competition for its own seed.

alt text

Yes this is a common theory. Another is also that the sensitive looking appearance of the glans is literally pleasant to look at for a partner.... and therefor it is biologically akin to a male peacock "plooming his feathers" to impress a mate.

There are multiple ideas on the original of this, whatever the case may be sensitivity wise the human genitalia in general are extremely sensitive and very complex organs.

• Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

The shape of the human peen is unique to the animal kingdom; and while it is impossible for us to say exactly why they've evolved that way, the hypothesis is that the flared head evolved to scoop out the genetic material of previous matings from the love tunnel so as to reduce competition for its own seed.

alt text

No wonder this has always been my prefered dildo: