Certain people on this planet that think they are hot shit...
683   36

• Banned

Criticizing other people for being stupid, boring, annoying, ridiculous, or untalented. These people annoy me, because they tend to be ignorant and blind to their own flaws, which is in most case pretty large.

I don't see anything wrong with playing around with people. But I do take notice of when people are blaming or lambasting others for something they don't like about their actions, personalities, or thoughts while having major gaping character flaws themselves.

These people should do some self-examination and contemplation on what is important in life, and stop wasting their breath trying to hurt others to get their kicks. Especially when they don't have a real reason to do so, and don't offer anything by doing so.

• SwimVIP

Is this related to the boards?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

no...couldn't be

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Everybody in this thread is a self-righteous asshole.

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimVIP

That's mean.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Special Snowflake

You know, this could be applied to just about everyone here these days.

Memento Mori

• SwimVIP

Mixboy said:

no...couldn't be

Haha figured as much.

• Banned

No I just have a problem with people who behave and think like this. This type of attitude and personality is what is wrong with the world. And I f**king hate it.

• Banned

Why do you think I'm posting this?

• SwimVIP

SandStone said:

No I just have a problem with people who behave and think like this. This type of attitude and personality is what is wrong with the world. And I f**king hate it.

The problem is that everybody hides out on Facebook and Instagram nowadays!!

• Banned

SandStone said:

Why do you think I'm posting this?

Aaaaaand we're done here

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Let's talk this thing through, buddy.

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

I'm finally getting a promotion...

misanthropic humorist was getting old...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

This is what happens when children don't get disciplined. They grow up to be cancerous sores on the asses of everyone around them.

• Arm Meat Admiral

ThorsPenor said:

me too, thanks

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Babbling

Except for you! You get to be jaded hermit!

• Swimuminati

What!

That's a demotion

I've worked for this company for years...you can't do this to me!

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Chocolate_Soda said:

This is what happens when children don't get disciplined. They grow up to be cancerous sores on the asses of everyone around them.

Not my ass....not any more.....the doctor gave me a cream

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Mixboy said:

What!

That's a demotion

I've worked for this company for years...you can't do this to me!

I won't let them fire you, don't worry.

• Swimuminati

Fire me? They're thinking of firing me? They can't do this! Bastards!

-Phillies 8/15/2016