look into my daughters eyes and tell me what you see
149   11

• AdultSwim.Com

This post is deleted!

• Swimuminati

I was going to say something like hope or innocence, but her eyes are....sorta scary...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

A cult of personality, a cult of personality.

Memento Mori

• Banned

Is that picture from the 70's or is this some sort of 'shop filter thing going on?

• Swimuminati

you.... would post an image of your actual child here? wtf? 0.o

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

She looks like .... I F**ked up something and she knows about it and she's waiting for me to confess

• SwimNinja

Like she wants to swallow my soul.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• AdultSwim.Com

its a photo of a photo of a photo from 8 years ago

and has been editted several times

• AdultSwim.Com

yeah its mine unless wifey fvcked someone in a gas station bathroom

i stalked her the other 18 hours a day

• SwimNinja

And I thought Zeni was the only stalker on the boards.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP

PrincessUnikitty said:

And I thought Zeni was the only stalker on the boards.

Lol good one.

Might have to get a restraining order the way things are going lately! Mods tell 'em "Don't stalk Zeni!" and... voila! I'm being followed again.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam