POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
138   9

• SwimStar

PMA
    M
    A

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimVIP

Hey that's my philosophy! Give it here!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

fck shit fckin no

• SwimStar

(◡﹏◡✿)

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• The Room

WHATTHEF**KDIDYOUSAYTOMEYOULITTLEBITCHI'LLHAVEYOUKNOWIWASTOPOFKEK

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimStar

mine's more like fck, fck, fck me, fck, fck,god dam,FCK

• SwimStar

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

PMS

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!