I miss human touch and affection......
1187   49

• Banned

I am pissed off and depressed and anxious. I want to cuddle, and feel loved for f**k sake.... Why can't I f**king have this?

-shrugs-

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

FFFFFFFFKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Thunder Goddess

Sorry - I'm in oldies but goodies mode tonight. (plus I've always had a thing for blondes)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• IB

I'm like 50/50 to affection sometimes I'm like cuddling is nice but then I'm like ... it's hot get away from me, can't you like exist by yourself?!
    Pfft women .... right?

If you pay me I'll give you a shrug hug.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

You worry too much about things that don't matter

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

IO f**kin hat lif dude, why do i hav to cry evry nigt for three days listen to my mom talk abot how im fcukin garbage and afag.

I hav no one anymor my friends cant evn help me leav caus they hav no roooom shitf**ki unfair cruel shit wrld.

why dos this sht happen to me whn i try so hard to luv and help othrs.......and i hav n o comfor twhen i just ened a hug nd luv in my pahttic miserable life man. fckin fck tis god damn shit

• Thunder Goddess

Sunshine, I know you're lonely, but you need to go to bed - you're starting to lose control of your fingers. If it helps, I'll send you a hug

• IB

You can .... like come over and watch Rick and Morty on Hulu with me and my pretoddler

• Banned

i need mroe pils fck hugs u nve get tem anyway, caus im fckin garbage

• Banned

kids dont ned to be arnd me

• Banned

i m gon lay don im sory. i kno im bad person :(

• Banned

I'm sorry I upset you earlier. Be careful with your medication.

• Swimuminati

E_NAYD said:

I'm sorry I upset you earlier. Be careful with your medication.

careful...your mask is slipping...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Thunder Goddess

My pills I don't share, but you're not garbage - you sound more like a free spirit who ought to be living in a commune in a mountain valley somewhere. Some times I think people like us are the way we are not because we're crazy, but because we're sensitive, and being crazy is what we do to get away from it.

Shit, I sound like a fortune cookie. Good night - I wish I could help.

• Swimuminati

Vamped said:

I'm like 50/50 to affection sometimes I'm like cuddling is nice but then I'm like ... it's hot get away from me, can't you like exist by yourself?!
    Pfft women .... right?

why is your toe touching me? its too hooooooooot! gititawaygititaway!

i feels you.... but i'm more 70/30 touch me don't touch me. what i lack in verbal sentiment is made up for with physical affection.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Other Anime

Maybe I'm lucky, in that you can't miss something you've never had.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

• Swimuminati

now i want to hug you and it makes me sad that i can't

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimVIP

Urrmmmm hello Sandstone needs the hug.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• IB

Too much touching makes me uneasy .... people have started touching me at work and it literally makes me hold my breath ... because I'm like .... what is this? We aren't friends!